Anyone up for a chat?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baker

Reaction score
So since my last chat thread just keeps updating my last post on it and no one sees it I figured I will start another thread.
Anyone feel like coming into chat tonight? I need some sort of distraction while I have stuck doing statistics.
Cheers Cameron

[MENTION=28684]baker[/MENTION] I'm in chat and you're not replying... Slacko

So does anyone want to come in tonight?
Cheers Cameron

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Anyone want to come on in tonight for a talk at all?
Cheer Cameron

I am in chat tonight so does anyone want to come and talk to me?
Cheers Cameron

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone feel like having a chat tonight?
Cheers Cameron

Lets see if this will post or just update. Anybody feel like coming on in and having a chat tonight?
Cheers Cameron

Well that makes it difficult to invite people into chat when I go in then. And on that note again would any other people like to come on in? There is 3 of us in there right now so it will be fun.
Cheers Cameron

You need to wait 3 days for to bump up a thread if you are the last poster Baker

Since when?

If there was a problem, wouldn't [MENTION=32947]Rob72[/MENTION] or another mod/admin have said something?

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=28684]baker[/MENTION] I'm in chat but no-one else is...

Since when?

If there was a problem, wouldn't @Rob72 or another mod/admin have said something?

There is no problem - The 72hr bump restriction has been in place since before I was a member here. Usually the system will automatically update your last post, as it has above.

Since just before the APS coupe which overcame the dictatorship

Sounds like you're living in the past. Get with the times man! (said in rasta voice)

*hands [MENTION=22273]GeckoJosh[/MENTION] a flower*

Well every time I try get in there it just sez connecting but it aint connecting me to nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back