• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4x Cunninghams Skinks, 1x Eastern Blue Tongue Skink

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MathewB

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name

Egernia Cunninghami

Tiliqua scincoides scincoides

Common Name

Cunninghams Skink

Eastern Blue Tongue Skink

Size

Cunninghams: Total around 10cm

Blue Tongue: 15cm roughly

Quantity Available

4x Cunninghams

1x Blue Tongue

Bred By
Me

General Description
Cunninghams Skinks baby are healthy little guys that are going through a shed right now, they've been eating like monsters on a pellet based diet, Repta-Vet I'm pretty sure, with the occasional cricket and that. Almost completely black animals that have some white spots on their necks which may or may not be carried through into adulthood, very cool little guys with heaps of personality but don't appreciate handling much. Sex unknown, $70 each...$120 for 2...$180 for 3...$230

m9L3rotl.jpg

3TJQWiyl.jpg

The Blue Tongue is also really healthy with nice shiny scales, showing a golden tinge down his back that is becoming more prevalent as he gets bigger. He has been feeding really well on the same pellet based diet as the Cunninghams. He is however really not into handling as he hisses and puffs up whenever you go to pick him up, I haven't really handled him as he doesn't like it. Would probably not advise as a beginner animal for a child, but if his colour develops more he could become a nice breeding animal. Sex unknown, $50.

zSTt7Fsl.jpg

dge1CWil.jpg

Willing to Freight?
No, but I'm willing to drive upto an hour away from the North of the Gold Coast to deliver.

Contact Details
PM

Bump...Open to any reasonable offers

- - - Updated - - -

Bump..Open to any reasonable offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back