Nanny

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have been awol for a few years now and decided it is time to say hi again and ask for opinions and advice (all are welcome).
I no longer have any furry little friends as cancer is a mean mistress and I am not yet ready for another dog but have been thinking of different options taking in to account I have a 3 yr old son and a 1 yr old daughter who both love being outside. We have an average size backyard for a city block.
I was thinking of getting a baby nanny goat as we had a few when I was growing up and they are very personable and easy to train, thoughts?!
I have taken my son to a guinea pig show and a few farms and to be honest he wasn't interested in them or rabbits, he does love dogs and anything he can feed.
Anne

Goats are great pets, but do get into everything lol Mine used to love getting into my car and chewing on anything it could wrap it's mouth around :) Ohhh and they are hoodini's and escape whenever they can ;) Kid's are lovely for Kid's to raise and care for(sorry couldn't help mineself)

Goats are lovely. Very affectionate and easy to handle. Good, high fences are a must as they are escape artists and have a knack of eating things they aren't meant to. :)

Hi Anne, Ive always thought a little pig would be cool lol. I think goats sound great but the chewing stuff up could be annoying council laws might be worth checking before u decide too. Goodluck with whatever u choose

Last edited:
Pigs sort of.... completely destroy and grassed areas you allow them access to haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back