bearded drgon died after 7 years

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decorpser

Reaction score
Hey guys I used to be a member of this forum a long time ago and since my bearded dragon died a few days ago I've been thinking about getting a new reptile. I wouldn't mind any suggestions of what to get next and some things I can tell the missus to convince her to get a snake :p

Just tell her a snake is a beardie with no legs =)
Otherwise ridgetailed monitors are cool little critters.

Sorry to hear about your beardie as well

shinglebacks are pretty awesome,...

regarding the snake arguement, we all know that beardies crap pretty much daily and it smells awful,...snakes crap a week or so after eating, so depending on the age of the snake (how often it is fed) there is generally 1 crap a week, fortnight or month to deal with. Their care is much easier, but honestly, theyre not half as fun or entertaining as lizards.

Sorry about your loss :( R.I.P beardie <3

Try get a python of some sort for sure!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I want a crock next. And u should see how many animals and reps ive brought into the house no one even knows.

Sorry 2 hear about ur lizard i would suggest a new scaley friend for sure as for what kind lol i will leave that upto u and ur other half lol but coastal carpet pythons r the best

thanks guys,
I've always wanted a ridge tail but I know if I get one I will want more haha. The missus said I'm allowed one as long as she doesn't have to go in the same room as it which is a plus. On a negative side of things I just got a parking fine and a toll fine in the mail today...

Sounds like your having a week like me!!
And talk her into a python, if not a rainforest dragon. I am thinking of a rainforest for my next addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bummer! Lol talk about double wammie. Look forward to meeting your new addition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back