Reptile Expo at the Gold Coast ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy has posted on Facebook that it will go ahead and he has nearly secured a new venue. I think it may be cutting it a bit fine to organise it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been wondering about this expo too. They need to get off fb and update us with details in here.

Senator358 l have heard that its north of Brisbane and l have heard its south so l am not sure anymore. solar 17 ~B~

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Baden. Troy posted the details on fb yesterday but I don't think he's advertising just yet.

Just checked FB "gold coast reptile expo" page and Troy has a post up there confirming those dates....but where is it to be held ??? solar 17 ~B~

Last edited by a moderator:
Senator358 thats what l have heard as well in fact l received plenty of mail that this is correct. solar 17 ~B~

- - - Updated - - -

For those not familiar with the area "APPROX." 15-20 minutes North of Brisbane on the main H'way. solar 17 ~B~

Nerang north of Brisbane? I thought it was south!

I might take my tribe and sister inlaw and niece along....will be awsome i think!

I think someone is getting Nerang and Narangba mixed up. Narangba is north of Brisbane.

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Do the prices at the expo tend to be cheaper or more expensive than usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back