nsw licence

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjryan

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey i pick up new python this week
the lady i got them from show me her licence but would not let me take a pic of it
she sent a txt to me with all her details but will not give me her street or number of her house
she told me you just need (postcode town and suburb)
is this right

Hey jjryan, this is right, you do not actually need the exact address of the person or need to have a photo copy of their licence. All you need is to exchange licence details ( number , name ) and suburb / home town. I'd say 90% of people selling / buying will not give you their number or street just out of security measures. A lot of dodgy people in this hobby.

Thank you i have always give my full address but i will stop that now

i dont what to for security measures i alway did it because i didnt know you only need suburb home town

thank you

In Queensland it is quite common to not give out your street or house number but it is a requirement to sight someone's licence, I am not sure if a picture of a license is suffice as postal sales are quite common as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have given my full address to certain people (well known breeding companies), but never to a private seller or buyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back