"advance" puppy food for a blue tongue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And?.....

What about pet food made in the US or UK?
Don't they have higher standards and laws regarding ingredients.
Food like Royal Canin, Eukanuba, Hill's Science Diet, Wellness are all made overseas. Most if not all have the same ingredients and packaging as the ones sold in Australia.

.... not what I learnt when doing my cert IV in vet nursing, but okay.
And from experience, I have often found newspaper inside several different brands of dried dog food, and string and splinters of wood inside canned dog food.

I have opened a fair whack of different brands of dog food over the years and mixed veges in by hand on most occasions.

I am yet to see any of your foreign objects within anything that I have used. Found a piece of bone once, but really it's no issue.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. As long as your bluey looks and is healthy.

Mate blueys will eat anything. They are like dogs, feed them anything you would feed a dog and don't feed him things you wouldn't feed your dog. So long as you give him a varied diet. Give him some chicken mine loves and its great fir adding condition. If he is still thin then it is illness or incorrect husbandry. Bump up the basking spot to 35 of 36 make sure he always has freshwater. As said before it can be difficult to add condition during the cooler time of the year so don't worry to much mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back