Animal humour

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
We were dressed and ready to go out for a Dinner.

We turned on a 'night light', turned the answering machine on covered our pet budgie and put the cat in the backyard.

We phoned the local Taxi company and requested a taxi.

The taxi arrived and we opened the front door to leave the house.

As we walked out the door, the cat we had put out in the yard scooted back into the house.

We didn't want the cat shut in the house because she always tries to get at the budgie.

My wife walked on out to the taxi, while I went back inside to get the cat.

The cat ran upstairs, with me in hot pursuit.

Waiting in the cab, my wife didn't want the driver to know that the house will be empty for the night so, she explained to the taxi driver that I would be out soon. "He's just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother."

A few minutes later, I got into the cab. "Sorry I took so long," I said, as we drove away. "That stupid creature was hiding under the bed. I had to poke her butt with a coat hanger to get her to come out. She tried to take off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her fat butt downstairs and threw her out into the backyard! .....She'd better not poo in the vegetable garden again!"

The silence in the Taxi was deafening.

Last edited by a moderator:
A police officer sees a man driving around with a pickup truck full of lizards. He pulls the guy over and says... "You can't drive around with lizards in this town! Take them to the zoo immediately." The guy says "OK"... and drives away. The next day, the officer sees the guy still driving around with the truck full of lizards, and they're all wearing sun glasses. He pulls the guy over and demands... "I thought I told you to take these lizards to the zoo yesterday?" The guy replies... "I did...today I'm taking them to the beach!"

What do you get when you cross a snake with a pie?
A pie-thon!

lol

Why did the duck go to jail?
It was selling Quack! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
A leopard and a giraffe walk into a bar, and order a round of drinks. A few hours, and rounds, later, the pair get off their bar stools and head to the door. The giraffe was a little worse for wear, and staggered and then fell flat on its face. The leopard kept walking out, and the barman called out, "Hey, you can't leave that lyin' there!"
The leopard looked round and said, "That's not a lion, it's a giraffe!"

Did you hear about the old chameleon that couldn't change colour?
He had a reptile dysfunction.

There was an englishman driving through the serengeti national park. Been driving for ages and he's lost. He spots one of the locals, opens his car door and calls him over for directions after 5 minutes he's got his directions shuts his door and drives on. After a few minutes driving he notices the local running alongside the car waving at him so he locks his door and speeds up. 60/80/ then 100 kms he can't shake him. Wow sez the guy to himself I can manage this guy to an olympic gold. So he stops the car winds his window down and sez that was impressive id like to be your manager whats your secret cuz u sure can run fast. The guys hunched over puffing and panting and sez so would u if u had d_ck caught in the door.

Bahahaha Sheldoncooper lol only trust me u shoulda said doo doo not d_ck LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back