kids crack me up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My 8 yr olds home sick ( faking i think ) anyway i was watching him eat an apple and noticed he bit into the sticker! I said mate your eating the sticker and he gos yeah there edible u know lol i was quick to inform him they actualy arent only to have him say yes mum they are ive been eating them for years! :lol:

The sticker is edible, google it...
WOW lol great ur right [emoji15] now i have an 8 yr old saying c i told u mum ha ha. learn something new everyday [emoji3] i will still be removing mine.

I tell my kid that stuffs edible then he won't make a mess.
the other day my 6 y/o whinged at me for ages to take him to mini golf so I eventually gave in and off we went. Well half way there I look in the mirror and he's fast asleep. Awsome cuz id hate to wake him so next taffic lights I do a u turn and head back home :) he wakes up as im getn him out the car and sez are we here ? Think think think. So I told him what are u talking about you played awsome you were the best kid u got the highest score of the day. U were the champion. He said really and then for the next half hour proceeded to tell me how good he was and how he got a hole in one. The little lier :) but I couldn't tell him that. Plus his mum told me off said I was messing with his head.

I find it funny how their little minds work. On monday i was trying to explain to my 10 yr old y i didnt want him riding around the local streets alone , i said mate theres pedophiles u know n he said yeah but mum its a public holiday! I was like dude pedos dont take public holidays off, if anything they probs work overtime! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh n re the apple sticker he reckons he searched it on his ipod ages ago lol....

Pedophiles don't come out on Public holidays, google it...

Oh n im so gonna taste the sticker on my next apple lol

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao....just tasted one it was yuk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back