Random question thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=37955]Lawra[/MENTION] lol thats ok my bad 4 taking it as a personal attack all good :) i guess it was just bad timing :) i took it the wrong way lol sorry :)

U 2 should hug now I won't watch I promise :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry it got the better of me

U 2 should hug now I won't watch I promise :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry it got the better of me

You are a dirty old man , I hope you have spent as long becoming that way as I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=31523]Sheldoncooper[/MENTION] and [MENTION=34534]andynic07[/MENTION] LOL you 2! :p

You are a dirty old man , I hope you have spent as long becoming that way as I have.

Its not something u can learn overnight. It takes years of practice and hands on experience. I wish I was born with more hands they would of come in handy :)

visually sexing blue tongues is notriously difficult, probing is unreliable. Sexing adults can be easier than juvs

Water dragons are fine year around in Melbourne...Canberra should be fine provided there is a suitable aestivation site.

[MENTION=34464]princessparrot[/MENTION] yeah googles confusing at times. Maybe someone else on here knows? :)

I know nothing to almost nothing about Crustaceans. While I do know they are ectothermic (like all inverts) I would rather not attempt to answer a question and be incorrect, thus leading you up the creek so to speak

How can i be so thirsty when i drank so much last night!? Lol

And y do wine advertisments not show the hot young chicks the morning after with huge panda eyes all rugged up in their dressing gowns drinking coffee!? :p

How can i be so thirsty when i drank so much last night!? Lol

Alcohol is a diuretic. Every 1g of alcohol drunk, urine excretion increases by 10ml. This is why when you drink, you need to pee more often and if you aren't re-hydrating and restoring your fluids you will feel dehydrated the next morning. Doesn't help the hangover either lol.

I know this is going to sound really stupid but Can birds change sex? I swear my princess had all these male related features(spatula feather,longer tail, brighter coloured rump, bill and eyes) but now he's suddenly acting really girly and sitting on eggs!

Also has anyone ever adopted a bird from the RSPCA? I'm thinking of getting this little fella http://www.adoptapet.com.au/animal/...+Animals&tpage=1&searchType=4&animalid=350426

Last edited:
What happens to animals at the RSPCA if they don't get adopted in a certain amount of time?

What happens to animals at the RSPCA if they don't get adopted in a certain amount of time?

They get
euthanised. Having spoken to people that work at the shelters they also euthanise them if they have "behaviour" problems.
I haven't seen this first hand though.

They get
euthanised. Having spoken to people that work at the shelters they also euthanise them if they have "behaviour" problems.
I haven't seen this first hand though.
I'm just thinking of adopting this galah and am wondering what could happen if I don't... They said no one else has shown any interest in him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back