RDU Diamond Scam

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampstorso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Incase the price and obvious ripoff of phrasing from Kels diamond ads didnt tell you,

This is a scam (ive reported it) as it is using the photo of my snake from a previous ad that doesnt even remotely fit the description theyre giving, mind you!

Reptiles Down Under – GLOW DIAMOND PYTHON ADULTS FOR SALE

So keep an eye on this "seller" and their other likely just as dodgey ads

Last edited:
Are the ads actually him or somebody pretending to be? (...or is this what you were eluding to?)

Only ask as this is clearly a different animal to the high yellow ones he has advertised in this site, and the RDU ad states Brisbane and I didn't think he was in Brisbane now?

I would have thought the ones in his APS ads would have been better examples to show than the one pictured in the RDU ad....particularly given it is not his picture......

It is a nice Diamond...but not sure I would have said it was anything exceptionally stunning....unless the picture is not doing it justice.

Im not implying its Kel, Bart. Im saying if you read the description, the poster has slapped together Kels write up and my photo lol.

So a ripoff of two ads in one to make it seem credible.

Im not implying its Kel, Bart. Im saying if you read the description, the poster has slapped together Kels write up and my photo lol.

So a ripoff of two ads in one to make it seem credible.

Yep...see what you are saying. The wording is clearly a copy of Kel's wording on his recent legitimate ads. Pretty ordinary form but there are some pretty ordinary people in this (and other) hobbies. I wonder if it is 'old mate' from Newcastle way that was discussed here a while back re-inventing himself?.....Wouldn't surprise me.....I recall somebody saying that they thought he may have moved north.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back