Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah she's bluffing the only reason my reptile collection is so big is because she sez she'll leave. I can't fit anymore in. Am I single ? No im not. She hates reptiles. Ive got 25 reptiles. She has a fear of birds so I get 2 parrots. I don't no what else to do I give up.

Wife has banned me from getting a Snake. I want a Diamond or a Wheatbelt.
I tried to say in 6 months we are getting one and she said then we get a divorce. I kind of thought fair trade at first lol
But really I am going to work hard to get this one.
My wife isn't very reasonable when the stern No is implemented ������
How do I get the conversation started with out the °D° word being thrown at me?????

Anthony
aka White Shadow

Your wife sounds like one of those women that give the rest of us a bad name, especially if she throws around the 'D' word freely just to get her own way.

Get a python and a new wife :p

Nah she's bluffing the only reason my reptile collection is so big is because she sez she'll leave. I can't fit anymore in. Am I single ? No im not. She hates reptiles. Ive got 25 reptiles. She has a fear of birds so I get 2 parrots. I don't no what else to do I give up.
hahaha you must be doing something right then :p
Your wife sounds like one of those women that give the rest of us a bad name, especially if she throws around the 'D' word freely just to get her own way.

Get a python and a new wife :p
If I trade my wife in for a Python there will be no more wives for me. I will be too busy collecting reptiles lol

Anthony
aka White Shadow

I tried to say in 6 months we are getting one and she said then we get a divorce. I kind of thought fair trade at first lol
My wife isn't very reasonable when the stern No is implemented ������
How do I get the conversation started with out the °D° word being thrown at me?????

Anthony
aka White Shadow
PMSL.....
That has been a bone of contention(amongst other stuff)in my marriage for years(except it is role reversal, Husband doesnt like reptiles) I just said fine there's the door..... I am not changing for any-one, love me accept my reptiles. I don't even begin to tell him what he can and cant do. We split for 18 months and then again for another 6 months, now it is going ok again because we have an understanding that I wont change lol the only stipulation is that I cannot have vens......yet :p In essence, call her bluff ;)

My wife isn't very reasonable when the stern No is implemented

Anthony
aka White Shadow
my husband says snakes r just heads with tails lol was never keen on me getting one but at one stage i had 5 reps....only went back 2 one because i dont have time at the moment but he knows one day there will b more :) I guess u could go with the bluff theory but only u know ur wife! so im gonna say be urself do as u please but b careful. My husband doesnt like chicks with tatts either lol but i got one and im planning another hee hee hee :)
Goodluck which ever way u go!

u have a big snake? [emoji12]

PMSL.....
That has been a bone of contention(amongst other stuff)in my marriage for years(except it is role reversal, Husband doesnt like reptiles) I just said fine there's the door..... I am not changing for any-one, love me accept my reptiles. I don't even begin to tell him what he can and cant do. We split for 18 months and then again for another 6 months, now it is going ok again because we have an understanding that I wont change lol the only stipulation is that I cannot have vens......yet :p In essence, call her bluff ;)
well said CM if u cant b urself theres no point being together. Goodluck this time around wishing u all the best! :)

I think if I can get her comfortable with them in reptile shops thats the 1st step. Maybe buy one and keep it at my sisters till she can see there not as bad as she thinks.

Anthony
aka White Shadow

my husband says snakes r just heads with tails lol was never keen on me getting one but at one stage i had 5 reps....only went back 2 one because i dont have time at the moment but he knows one day there will b more :) I guess u could go with the bluff theory but only u know ur wife! so im gonna say be urself do as u please but b careful. My husband doesnt like chicks with tatts either lol but i got one and im planning another hee hee hee :)
Goodluck which ever way u go! ������
I don't agree with any form of trying to control another person MR, I am glad you got your Tatt after all it is your body :) That doesnt mean there is no room for compromise, just the out and out "You will not or can not" stand over tactic irks me :)

[MENTION=28308]CrystalMoon[/MENTION] i would b outa here if that were ever the case. Im too head strong like u said compromise is the key :)

hahaha you must be doing something right then :p

If I trade my wife in for a Python there will be no more wives for me. I will be too busy collecting reptiles lol

Anthony
aka White Shadow

Lol yeh she gets looked after pretty good. Buy my missus hates reptiles and has had a fear of birds, moths or anything that flutters. However she knows im passionate and love my reptiles so she puts up with them. And if I really want something then no one has the right to tell me I can't have it. I work hard so if I want something and I can afford it I'll have it :) and now when I get home from work her and the bird are cuddled up together in bed there in love with each other. I made her get over her fear and she tells me its the best animal ive ever brought home :) she still hates the reptiles especially the monitors but she doesn't have to hold or touch them so really they don't effect her life at all. So if you want a snake get a snake thats my opinion and then just call her bluff tell her if she gets the divorce papers youll sign them. I bet u stay married :) after all what gives u the right to get a divorce and be happy if ive got to suffer then u should too :)

yea I admit that I don't know a lot about reptile but I o know the necessary things and I get my answers from the breeders I got my snakes from! they have been in the reptile business for a long time but they do power feed their animals which I think isn't quite necessary for me but being breeders is necessary. I mainly joined this so I can find answers to my questions because I don't know as much as the people on here and want to gain more knowledge. so yea thanks everyone for answering my questions it really helps!

God i love my boys. I fell asleep for a few hrs walk out of my room and house is perect! :D they surprised me. Lol havent had a nanna nap like that in yrs! Feeling loved

Dr said "you have tonsillitis take these pills you will be better in one week" and to that I said "my tonsils don't hurt I think I just have a chest infection" to that he said "don't be stupid I was the one that studied to tell you what is wrong with you"
I am still sick two weeks down the track and went to another dr and he said you have a chest infection and now an inner ear infection from sleeping so much.
I'm not racist I'm a biget and really diss like that first dr.

Customer:- I want to buy a Turtle, do you know where I can get one?
Me:- I am sorry we don't sell Turtles only Fish, if you have a (recreational wildlife)licence you will be able to buy one from a pet shop.
Customer:- Nuh I dont have a licence, but I volunteer for parks and wildlife.......
Me:- I suggest you go on the relevant website and make certain, you might be in for a disappointment.
Customer:- Soooo, can you hook me up to some-one who can sell me a turtle? I do a lot of work for Parks and Wildlife......
Me:- Why don't you trott on down to their office and ask them for one. Have a lovely day now

I am really enjoying my red cordial right now ;)

Customer:- I want to buy a Turtle, do you know where I can get one?
Me:- I am sorry we don't sell Turtles only Fish, if you have a (recreational wildlife)licence you will be able to buy one from a pet shop.
Customer:- Nuh I dont have a licence, but I volunteer for parks and wildlife.......
Me:- I suggest you go on the relevant website and make certain, you might be in for a disappointment.
Customer:- Soooo, can you hook me up to some-one who can sell me a turtle? I do a lot of work for Parks and Wildlife......
Me:- Why don't you trott on down to their office and ask them for one. Have a lovely day now

I am really enjoying my red cordial right now ;)

Out of pure curiosity, may I ask what company you work for?

At airport waiting to meet our new bully pup. She will never replace our poor Tia but she sure will be a positive distraction! :) soooo exciting we Named her Augusta (roman queen) but im gonna call her Augy :)

Puff pant puff pant lol between my 1 yr old the new puppy and my exercise bike im buggered!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back