getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughters behaviour ( in a flash )
Q

- - - Updated - - -

Would you give naturism a go if there was not so much stereo typing in the world ?

- - - Updated - - -

Would you give naturism a go if there was not so much stereo typing in the world ?

Gets WAY too cold where I live to ever consider.

So were upto Andynic07 Q. If u could eliminate one person from your life right now who would it be? :)

Someone elses turn 2 answer lol.

So were upto Andynic07 Q. If u could eliminate one person from your life right now who would it be? :)

Someone elses turn 2 answer lol.

I'll go then :)

I would eliminate someone I work with. I'm an easygoing girl who is used to all-male environments and the jokes that go with the territory, but some of the stuff that is said 'as a joke' by one individual is simply disgusting and disrespectful beyond any shred of humour. Graphic rape jokes are not amusing to me.

Q: when do you feel completely at peace? (Could be a situation, place, activity etc)

I love rain/storms, so tend to feel really peaceful then. Also doing something that requires a lot of concentration - reading a book, a good movie, gaming - as you can't help but be fully in the 'now' so those nagging negative thoughts are lost for a while. (eg. what you have to do tomorrow, money, whatever your brain wants to bombard you with lol)

Q: If you could witness any past event, what would it be and why.

I'll go then :)

I would eliminate someone I work with. I'm an easygoing girl who is used to all-male environments and the jokes that go with the territory, but some of the stuff that is said 'as a joke' by one individual is simply disgusting and disrespectful beyond any shred of humour. Graphic rape jokes are not amusing to me.

Q: when do you feel completely at peace? (Could be a situation, place, activity etc)

When im diving I love being in the ocean its like a different world to out here I find it peaceful :)

Whats your bigest fear ?

- - - Updated - - -

I love rain/storms, so tend to feel really peaceful then. Also doing something that requires a lot of concentration - reading a book, a good movie, gaming - as you can't help but be fully in the 'now' so those nagging negative thoughts are lost for a while. (eg. what you have to do tomorrow, money, whatever your brain wants to bombard you with lol)

Q: If you could witness any past event, what would it be and why.
(Good question) I think id like to sit in the place were jesus was supposedly buried so I could answer that question of what actually happened next. That would shut a few people up.

and cuz im lazy im going with my same question.
whats your bigest fear ?

Biggest fear is loosing one of my boys....the thought of one of them getting cancer or anything scares the heck outa me! :/

Q. If u could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Biggest fear is loosing one of my boys....the thought of one of them getting cancer or anything scares the heck outa me! :/

Q. If u could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

I'd probably change how awesome I am, just so I could get some time to myself and be out of the limelight for a while, you know, give someone else some glory occasionally...

If you could be any kind of alcoholic beverage what would it be and why?(I'm judging you based on your answer)

A: Most definitely a blended scotch whiskey, not the top of the range though because I would want to be enjoyed by many but certainly not a cheap and nasty one.

Q: if you could change one person in the world who would it be and why?

A: Most definitely a blended scotch whiskey, not the top of the range though because I would want to be enjoyed by many but certainly not a cheap and nasty one.

Q: if you could change one person in the world who would it be and why?

I know it sounds tired and cliched, but I would change my partner. Not very much, the only two things I would change about him would be a) I'd make him less financially retarded. Honestly, he's soooo freaking backwards with money it drives me insane! At least he's making an effort now though...
and the other thing I'd change would be to get rid of his dyslexia. It of course doesn't affect me, but I know he finds it really frustrating (and I hate watching him struggle with it too. The worst part is the amount of people that write him off as stupid because he has reading and writing issues, when he's not dumb in the slightest.)

What would you do if you won $20,000 tomorrow?

A; $ 20.000 is what we are about to spend on the bathroom and its not going to be extravagant :(

Q ; where would you move to live out the rest of your life ( you have to stay there !! )

Hills of Byron Bay for sure! Huge house chooks pythons and my boys. *sigh* i can dream right.

Q. A house by the sea or a house out bush?

Hills of Byron Bay for sure! Huge house chooks pythons and my boys. *sigh* i can dream right.

Q. A house by the sea or a house out bush?

I'd love to live top of Cape York - best of both worlds. There's a little town called Seisia - the northern most community in Australia with a population of about 160, and it's the most beautiful place I've ever been in my life, and I've been plentywhere.

What would you rather, being chased by a lion that spits bees, or a giant bee that spits lions?

Looks like no one else is brave enough to answer your odd question....lol.
A. I would choose being chased by the lion spitting bees :p i can duck n weave and hopefully the bees would sting the lion as they left his mouth then the pain would slow the lion down and the bees would all die after stinging lol. Im now picturing me riding off on a unicorn ha ha

Q. Sweet or savoury? Lol yeah im keeping it simple

that's not simple at all ,

A I chase a taste that is sweetish but I enjoy a salty sour edge . pork ribs bbq sauce -- chocolate/chilli fudge beer and chips :)
Q Red or White Wine ?

A. White wine... I don't like red.

Q. At the moment I am addicted to porridge and frozen Nutella on spoons. What weird food addictions do you have?

A. White wine... I don't like red.

Q. At the moment I am addicted to porridge and frozen Nutella on spoons. What weird food addictions do you have?
lol did u get that idea from me :p

[MENTION=32876]montysrainbow[/MENTION] yep you are to blame for my frozen Nutella addiction ;)

Hee hee gotta luv preggy cravings :p ok back 2 the game someones gotta answer [MENTION=35366]RedFox[/MENTION] Q. What weird food addictions do you have? :)

A: Baked beans , sweet chilli sauce , peanut butter and cheese in a toastie. Swilled down with a tawny port. I learnt this one when me and my mate were not well off and working picking apples in Shepparton.

Q: What is your ideal job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A. Intelligence Analyst with the ADF

Q. What is your most treasured childhood memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back