Qld license for Rough Scale Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanoCFE

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I've looked on here and everywhere to find what license you need to keep a rough scale python in Qld? I've seen somewhere you need a class 2 license but not sure of that is Qld or NSW, can someone help please???

Hey guys I've looked on here and everywhere to find what license you need to keep a rough scale python in Qld? I've seen somewhere you need a class 2 license but not sure of that is Qld or NSW, can someone help please???

you can keep them on a standard license. When I rang DERM they told me that they were the same as womas and gtps and that you could have max 2 including any gtp and womas but ive never heard that before as far as im aware. I originally kept them on basic license anyway without any hassle. i only asked the question when i got more than 2 but because i had womas anyway i upgraded.

I have never heard of them being on a restricted license.

I have never heard of them being on a restricted license.

Yea I thought it was weird after I hung up I was like don't tell me they thought I meant rough scale snake as opposed to the python? Dunno

Roughies can be kept on your standard Recreational License with no limit, the limit of 2 are on Womas & GTPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back