Cute little Vens

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveNT

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Last night we visited a mate who keeps vens and he was good enough to introduce us to some of his collection. Beautiful little snakes!

King Browns
DSC_0072_edited-1.jpgDSC_0061_edited-1.jpg

Inland Tais
DSC_0065_edited-1.jpgDSC_0068_edited-1.jpg

Death Adder, Tiger & Copperhead
DSC_0070_edited-1.jpgDSC_0074_edited-1.jpgDSC_0076_edited-1.jpg

Eastern Brown (love the horn markings)
DSC_0086_edited-1.jpgDSC_0087_edited-1.jpg

and finally a gorgeous pygmy copperhead
DSC_0090_edited-1.jpgDSC_0089_edited-1.jpg

Thanks cobber! Really excellent to get an up close & personal look at the stunning little hots!

Also, for those interested, my new laptop is currently being set up for our Travel Blog so by the end of the week I will be able to give you all the address to catch up on the Bucket List travels of SteveNT and Darlyn.

Nice snakes, you are lucky to have a play. Do you know if that first mulga is a Renmark location? Very nice colours. I am looking forward to your Blog mate.

really nice snakes.
I don't think I will get venomous snakes cause sometimes I wake up and think did I close the glass sliding door for my pythons/lizards can you image the same thing if I had venomous snakes I would not get any sleep at night lol

^ rockethead that just made me smile/giggle. I would be the same lol BUT very cute indeed :) thanks for sharing SteveNT :)

Thanks cobber! Really excellent to get an up close & personal look at the stunning little hots!

Also, for those interested, my new laptop is currently being set up for our Travel Blog so by the end of the week I will be able to give you all the address to catch up on the Bucket List travels of SteveNT and Darlyn.

Always a pleasure, thanks for stopping by. Great pics too, thanks mate:)....really looking forward to the Travel Blog, especially WA! All the best to you both and safe travels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back