Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look at little small for brumation (how old is this photo). Do you know age, size and weights of them?

Rick

Yeah there pygmy beardies and theyre about 2 yrs old but there both a bit small for there age, there about 20cm from head to tail dont know the weight but

thats a baby pygmy beardie, they were all born with bright orange or yellow but it fades out with every shed.

They look at little small for brumation (how old is this photo). Do you know age, size and weights of them?

Rick

Just took weight and size and heres the result
edy5agud.jpg
is it normal for the female to be bigger then the male?

Yeah but what i meant is, is my male a midget if i can put it that way

He is a big smaller but considering he doesn't have to carry eggs he should be right, don't want an overweight male or he may not be interested in breeding or too lazy.

Rick

He is a big smaller but considering he doesn't have to carry eggs he should be right, don't want an overweight male or he may not be interested in breeding or too lazy.

Rick

Ahaha yeah i see you're point and yeah he's pretty much at a perfect weight
Thanks for the replies do you breed pygmy beardies? :)

Ahaha yeah i see you're point and yeah he's pretty much at a perfect weight
Thanks for the replies do you breed pygmy beardies? :)

Just got some CBD's at the moment. Once space allows I would love to add some Pygmy's.

Rick

Just got some CBD's at the moment. Once space allows I would love to add some Pygmy's.

Rick

Yeah you should they're great just like eastern beardies but eat less, take up less space and are smaller. could say its a eastern beardie in one small cute package aha

tytehedy.jpg

Just thought i would update my tank and keep this thread going (note I only had the lights on to take this photo then they went straight back of)

Here's my lil girl Saffron

Saff1.JPG Saff2.jpg

I love her little leg dangling :)

Was wondering would she need her nails clipped? They just seem a bit long although she's been to the vet and he never mentioned so just thought I'd ask. She does have 2 natural rocks in with her but she's mainly on her log so that wouldn't be helping with wearing them down
Cheers

here is my juvenile southern angle headed dragon uploadfromtaptalk1395045517707.jpg im not sure if sex because there only juvenile about 3 weeks old

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Never mwahahaha*evil laugh*
they are pretty awesome.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back