Matainence day for the croc enclosure.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAS101

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
being today was matainence day for the croc enclosure I thought id take a couple of pics . because I wanted to clean the water pump out , I had 2 options - either do it while his in the water swimming around [ not a real good option there ] . or let a door open and give him the option of cruising around in the lounge room . I went with the later option lol . looks like ill be building him a removable ramp to make easier exits for him .

Attachments

• im coming out.jpg
    im coming out.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 246
  • not happy.jpg
    not happy.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 206
i'm a big fan of your croc.
what size is the enclosure and will you need to get a bigger enclosure in the future?
how old is he/she now and how long do you think it is?

i'm a big fan of your croc.
what size is the enclosure and will you need to get a bigger enclosure in the future?
how old is he/she now and how long do you think it is?
his current enclosure is 2.5 meters long , he will need a bigger enclosure in a year or 2 . he will be going out to his custom shed/enclosure at that time . his about 5 or so years old . and his about 4ft long .

i'm not sure if nsw will allow us to keep fresh water crocs but it would be something I would be interested in.

Do you have any photos of the whole enclosure? Seems really intresting!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
sure have , its not the best enclosure [ as in vines and that in the water] but its practical . besides in his last enclosure I had more in his enclosure and everything used to some how fall into his mouth LOL.

Attachments

• 20131225_072332_1.jpg
    20131225_072332_1.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCF0828.JPG
    DSCF0828.JPG
    220.3 KB · Views: 87
  • build.jpg
    build.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 84
  • build 2.jpg
    build 2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 108
  • pond.jpg
    pond.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 107
Wow, thats awesome! I love snakes so much, but for me crocs are the best haha! Always wanted one

Wow, thats awesome! I love snakes so much, but for me crocs are the best haha! Always wanted one

yeah I too have a few pythons , but I had always wanted a croc so after doing a fair amount of research I took the plunge . this October I will have had the croc for 3 years [ time flys by these days ] . I can still remember the day I picked him up from a fellow forum member the croc was crying for his mum lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back