• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yearling Pair NT Tanami Woma's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb96

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Woma Python

Length
3ft

Quantity Available
Pair

Bred By
Myself

General Description
I'm selling a yearling pair of Northern Territory tanami woma's, these guys were held back for future breeding but now due to having to move soon I have to shorten my collection.
These woma's would make a great first pet or for future breeding down the track, they are wonderful snakes and I'm hoping they can go to a good home.
They are feeding well on small adult rats and they have never refused a feed, they usually are great handlers but can be a little jumpy at times but they have never bitten.
I also have two 1200x300x600 enclosure for sale which are what they are housed in now.
These enclosures will come with a 50watt heat cord in each enclosure with a tile over the top, water bowls and habistat thermostat to run both enclosures for all this $250
For any more info or photos please PM or email me on [email protected], I'm also more than happy for people to make offers on both the snakes and enclosures :)

Willing to Freight?
Yes at buyers cost

Contact Details
PM or [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
AKL093761

Other Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back