getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A. Intelligence Analyst with the ADF

Q. What is your most treasured childhood memory?

Either the time I blew up an asteriod to save earth, leaving Ben Affleck to date my daughter(bad move), or the time I got drunk and thought I was in the movie Armageddon...

Would you want to be as rich as Geoffrey Eddleston if you had to look like him too?

Either the time I blew up an asteriod to save earth, leaving Ben Affleck to date my daughter(bad move), or the time I got drunk and thought I was in the movie Armageddon...

Would you want to be as rich as Geoffrey Eddleston if you had to look like him too?

Without knowing exactly how rich Geoffrey Eddleston is I will say no. If I'm lucky and I work hard perhaps one day I will get to his wealthiness before I look like him (unlikely, but it's worth a shot!)

I'll follow up with a question that has been debated many many times at work,

Would you rather fight a horse sized duck? or one hundred duck sized horses?

Without knowing exactly how rich Geoffrey Eddleston is I will say no. If I'm lucky and I work hard perhaps one day I will get to his wealthiness before I look like him (unlikely, but it's worth a shot!)

I'll follow up with a question that has been debated many many times at work,

Would you rather fight a horse sized duck? or one hundred duck sized horses?
Neither, I am a lover not a fighter. Would you become arrogant with riches or fame? ​(answer honestly)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure having lots of money wouldn't change me. But fame does change people and I would not ask for that anyway

What is your favourite breakfast cereal?

Last edited by a moderator:
I already am, so I wouldn't want to change just because of money :lol: ;)

Lol u forgot to ask another question! :p

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure having lots of money wouldn't change me. But fame does change people and I would not ask for that anyway

What is your favourite breakfast cereal?

Hmm...weet bix :)

Q. Fave part of the day?

Q. Fave part of the day?

Hmm that's tough, I have two. Either when I am home at the end of a long night at work, have a hot shower, jump into my bed and get a foot rub... Bliss!
Or when the sun has just come up on a cold morning and I am going for either a horse ride or jumping on my motorbike. Love it!

Q: Favourite meal of the day?

A: I only eat one meal and that is dinner.
Q: is a two parter
Who would be your celebrity free pass(male and female).

Michael Fassbender for me :lol:, and my partners is Charlize Theron.

Q: Whats the stupidest thing you've ever done? haha

A: for me preferably. But if I have to do it still mooing.
Q: choice of flower to be?

And it was suppose to be both of your choices pick a boy and a girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
The stupidest thing ive done was I made a decision to drive after I had far to many to drink. I heard someone shout at me and it was a policeman. So I had a brain snap and thought id get away. Well 30 mins and 5 police cars later I was beaten after they searched my car and found nothing he asked me why I took off and I said because u asked me to stop and ive been drinking. And he said no I just shouted at u to turn your headlights on thats all. I lost my license for 3 years.

Q. If u could go into a lab and create your own animal what would it look like

- - - Updated - - -

And I'll answer the flower one cuz I can
id be a Madagascar palm flower because they take 100 years to flower. So im guaranteed a few good years first :)

It would be a leucistic scaleless jungle python.

And if you were that 'Palm' that is actually a succulent (horticulturist by trade) you could be propagated manny time and make the world abetter smelling place haha.

Dream car/vehicle (bike, car, truck ect)

A. A silver Aston Martin DB5. I'm a huge Bond fan.

Q. If you could have any super power what would you choose?

A. Invisibility for sure! Just imagine the things u could see/do lol.

Q. Are u touchy feely kissy huggy person or do u have a bubble that no one can pop?

I have a GIANT personal space bubble. Takes me a long time to be comfortable with anybody getting close, and I've always hated any public displays of affection. Then my partner came along and now I PDA along with the worst of them, it's terrible lol..

Q: you can only keep one individual reptile for the rest of your life. What would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back