Uhm, I think I broke it......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Guys,

A mini tutorial.

Now Admin is still doing his thang, but when he's finished the new Like system will go live and it behaves a little differently to the old system. Mainly, you will receive an email notification each time you receive a like, but also, your like stats are displayed in the postbit area of your posts:

OPcgv5C.png

Fortunately we are able to tweak these changes to our personal preference. To do so, we need to access the Settings panel, which should be located on the top right of your screen:

m2QVjr1.png

Now scroll down to the bottom where it says "DBTech - Post Thanks" and click on Settings:

5OXOU36.png

Here we have several options -
  • Disable Notifications - Checking this will disable notifications for Thanks/Likes only.
  • Disable Emails - Checking this will disable email notifications for Thanks/Likes only.
  • Disable Button's Postbit Stats - Checking this will hide your Thanks/Likes tally from the postbit area in your posts

Once you have selected the options you want, be sure to click on Save Changes located on the bottom right hand corner.

XjSkQEt.png

Done !

Hi All,

The new system is up and running. Let me know if you run into any problems.

Adam

With the new system, to like a post, look at the bottom left of the post in question and click the Thumbs Up button.

2cxfdiq.png

If you have already liked a post and change your mind, click the Thumbs down button

2ext3kp.png

Ohhh [MENTION=27815]SniperCap[/MENTION] lol what a relief i saw the thumb go down n thought eeekkk ive disliked someone ha ha madly pressed it again then read your post....pheeeww lol

Heh heh heh me without my Love button is like an eskimo without a fur lined jock strap........
I am putting up my hand to be the APS "like" button testerer :twisted:
Not sure what you are talking about with your "love button" lol and not really sure about an appropriate response.

I just logged on I noticed I had 37 likes for a second I thought I was the most popular person on aps. heehe
then I noticed this thread o well

There's a bug at the moment with the likes on Tapatalk. Hopefully they will fix it in a future version.

Admin is there a problem with becoming friends with someone through tapatalk as I can not search for names and when I find the person I can not add them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back