Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pics of my female Jungle Jag, no pics of the other two jags yet, will add later. More pics of this girl are in my albums
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
What % Jungle Jag is it as its got something else lurking in there 50%?...very nice tho

What % Jungle Jag is it as its got something else lurking in there 50%?...very nice tho
Dam was a black and gold pure Jungle, not sure whether she was the striped one. The Sire, if anyone remembers, was a proven breeder for sale at $2500 at the Castle Hill show last year, bred by M. Banicek. I can't remember his exact colours, but there was cream body base colour and peppered black scales. The father may have some Coastal in him as he was a big boy. This little female and her brother were mostly reddish brown and a cream tan when I got them, they've been yellowing up with each shed and I'm quite happy with that and the $700 I paid for the pair.

Dam was a black and gold pure Jungle, not sure whether she was the striped one. The Sire, if anyone remembers, was a proven breeder for sale at $2500 at the Castle Hill show last year, bred by M. Banicek. I can't remember his exact colours, but there was cream body base colour and peppered black scales. The father may have some Coastal in him as he was a big boy. This little female and her brother were mostly reddish brown and a cream tan when I got them, they've been yellowing up with each shed and I'm quite happy with that and the $700 I paid for the pair.
Bargain... U must be happy with that!!

More pics of my Jungle Jags and also my new Darwin Jag Het (last pic), bred by SXR, her parents are Aladdin and Snowflake.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Some latest pics..Caramel darwin het and tiger jag.

That jag is very VERY Cool Roger :) It looks a lot like a bunch of striped Jags that I have seen on here before :) For the life of me I cant remember his/her name :( But i'll have a dig through a few threads and see if I can find the Jags I was on about.

Very lovely [MENTION=36566]Barrett[/MENTION] what a sweet face she has :)

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using Tapatalk

[MENTION=40163]PDM_Pythons[/MENTION] wow mate that is different. I can't wait to see what colours it comes up with. I have seen a couple that colour when young but have not seen how the colour up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back