Meet Augusta ...bull terrier

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Queen of the romans.
adyheja4.jpg

My bully passed away monday n ive been a wreck crying since.
I got a new one today and it was the best thing i eva did! We picked her up from the airport this arvo n it was love at 1st sight she is such a gem. I call her Augy and while she will never replace my tia she sure is a positive distraction
ydaqu6a5.jpg
e6eru3ed.jpg

Last edited:
Aww she is a real beauty...sorry to hear about your other fella.

These guys are one of my fav breeds :)

she looks so innocent and beautiful
I have never had a terrier as a pet but have at a few American pit bulls in the past
You hear at lot of negatives about pit bulls but I think it is more about how you treat them just like people

Thats a cracker of a bully!! Glad shes helping heal a few wounds,..... :p

I swear shes smiling in the third pic!! :)

i'm trying to get use to the new like settings I click on the thumbs up on montysrainbow and chris1 it looks like thumbs down on the thread but not sure?
yer I just went over it all good I figured it out

Last edited:
lol [MENTION=33334]rockethead[/MENTION], i didnt notice that till you pointed it out, once you click thumbs up, the hand turns upside down!!

Thanks guys :) lol hubby wasnt sure infact his exact words were Far n hell rigamortis hasnt even set in on Tia yet! Lol i dont muck around. Im still crying about Ti ti but this gals keeping me on my toes infact since i got her ive not had time 2 b sad

Re the thumbs up lol its weird it points down 4 a like.

Congratulations on the beautiful new bully! I hope she brings a lot of laughs, smiles and happiness to you and your family :D (Looks like she already has though! :))

Sorry to hear about Tia...RIP beautiful girl xx

I`m more than a tad jealous, beautiful little girl, shes going to be a stunner!!

Sorry to hear, i know how you feel. I lost my BUlly Girl on 22/5 - Heart Wrenching. Where did you pick get her from? Have been looking around but not many are showing prices.

Sorry to hear, i know how you feel. I lost my BUlly Girl on 22/5 - Heart Wrenching. Where did you pick get her from? Have been looking around but not many are showing prices.

we found her on dogzonline breeders in Mackay :) $1500 plus $300 for her flight [emoji15] but she definantly worth every cent still missing my tia but havent had time to cry! i know theres a breeder in brisbane thats got a litter due end of july and breeders in Gladstone that have some nice older girls for sale , 2 white 14mth olds n one tri colour 6mth old for $800 -$1000.
yte6uzy2.jpg

She is def a beautiful girl. I seen the pups for sale in Gladstone and you girl looks familar. $1500 seems to be the going rate i believe, but well worth it for the joy they bring. I don't think any other breed can match their characteristics.

I still get that stabbing pain when i think of my Gypsie Girl, she is home now in a very nice urn watching over the house again.

She is def a beautiful girl. I seen the pups for sale in Gladstone and you girl looks familar. $1500 seems to be the going rate i believe, but well worth it for the joy they bring. I don't think any other breed can match their characteristics.

I still get that stabbing pain when i think of my Gypsie Girl, she is home now in a very nice urn watching over the house again.
yeah they are the only breed i will ever own :) we had her a wk 2moro n she sleeps thru fully house trained already and is hillarious cheeky and annoying all rolled into one lol [emoji12] i love her.

Hi [MENTION=10075]nonamesleft[/MENTION] :) kupala have some lovely dogs! :) here are a few from this week, she is a cheeky girl lol

edeny8e4.jpg

dupudu2a.jpg

vu5a7une.jpg

usaveqas.jpg

Make sure u introduce your new addition when you get him/her :)

Last edited:
Very nice Bully. They are a great kids dog. Our old boy loved the kids but didn't like other dogs at the show ring lol. Amway LOC used to bring his coat up nice and white before a show. Showing really wasn't my thing so he was just a great dog at home. Sadly cancer got him.

Nice bully Monty, love the Dalmatian spots on the belly, I haven't had a white for about 10 years now, I've owned 7 bullies now and the last 3 have been coloureds, think when my old brindle girl passes on I'll get another white.....

Shayne, try Lance and Gayle at Satori kennels down at North Maclean, they have some cracker bullies down there and are a wealth of knowledge after being in the game for a long time, both involved in showing and judging...I use them when I need a stud dog...great people...

Cheers,
Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back