Fatal Error

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
If anyone is getting an error message (or gets stuck) while navigating around the site that states 'Fatal Error: Invalid URL.' just click refresh/Reload current page (the circular arrow just to the right of the webpage address on top of the page) and that should help.

It's being looked at by tech support and the problem will hopefully be resolved asap.

Last edited:
Thanks, I was almost about to post about this myself. I have been getting it the last 3 or so days. Also, i have been getting some 404 messages when trying to access old threads (the message with the picture of the cartoon snake blushing of embarassment). Wonder if this is connected. Until 3 days- 1 week ago I had never seen it happen before

Yep I received a notification for every like I'd ever been given and keep getting the cartoon snake also when looking for threads

Yes, occasionally get it when logging in via Firefox browser. thought that might be the problem.

i get the invalid url every time i log in, also had 260ish notifications one day two. been going on for about two weeks for me.

I had 417 notifications and the pay pal page link to pay my subscription did not work either ??

The notifications were a necessary part of the recent upgrades, which included a changeover to a new like system. The mass transfer of likes was part and parcel of this process...otherwise the old likes would have been lost and this would have upset some users.

Hopefully everything will be running smoothly again. Let us know if notice any more of these error messages.

Last edited:
I am having trouble viewing photos. When I click on an image it darkens the screen but no image appears and I need to close the page and re-enter the site. Even after waiting lengthy amounts of time it still doesn't load the image. Thanks.

Becceles, is this on a PC, iPad, phone or via Tapatalk?

Same thing on Samsung phone for the photos not loading but screen darkening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back