Are we behind the rest if the world???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MathersD

Reaction score
If you go onto face book and the colour morphs with Aus pythons is insane . Not sure if I can give facebook group . But insane . Why is this?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Smaller gene pool OS resulted in more abnormalities showing up.

It has more to do with the sheer volume being produced overseas. They are also likely more adept at spotting a new morph and improving the line then we are here, at least up until recently.

Plus it's America, everything needs to be 'Supersized'.
I don't see the big attraction. I love the variety that already exists in our wild types, and see no need to change this. Getting crazy on morphing avery kind of snake is just removing them from the natural beauty they have that makes them desirable in the first place.
I've got nothing against jag's or whatevers, just don't see the need for them with the diversity we've already been given by nature...

IMO Aus has way nicer and more variety of "wild types". When you start off with such a nice snake morphs really don't matter.

Pretty much what everyone else has said. Smaller gene pool, greater numbers being bred, more experience in morph breeding, etc.

Irian Jaya blood has influenced a few of their morphs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back