Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate trying to help people and give advice (feeding issues) only for it to get thrown in my face and get told I'm wrong haha ok Hun that's why you are having trouble not me. I'm not saying I'm always right or that what I said was 100% correct but it is better than what you are doing I can say that much [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Rant over.

Last edited:
Letting my ex Back in my bed is a bad decision we live and we learn or we keep making the same mistakes.

Letting my ex Back in my bed is a bad decision we live and we learn or we keep making the same mistakes.

Yeah my ex accidently sent me a txt that was meant for some other guy...trying so hard not to let it bother me.

SteveNT has had his landcruiser stolen in SA . lowlife %$#%$$$. he had just finished chemo and was about to head off to kangaroo Island !!

Buurrrrr....its cold outside. Had a fire toasted marshmellows [emoji504] that im now washing down with wine [emoji485]lol played with my puppy [emoji190] did some house work, smiled [emoji4] and cried [emoji22] cRAzY i know. Bit of a boring day but nice....[emoji813]

Last edited:
Were judged by the decisions we make and we don't always make the right ones. Even when u keep it to yourself it doesnt make it any easier. Thats my thought for the day :)

- - - Updated - - -

Then im just being judged by me. Y do I have to be such a harsh critic

Umm my wife will go nuts when she finds out I won a Python.
Wait till I have to post after she finds out lol

Anthony
aka White Shadow

Really need to vent this right now!! But seriously I invite a two people from work to my 21st, now my boss is carrying I because she didn't get an invite and talking to me like I'm a piece of **** and trying to talk the two people invited into not coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=40108]Gizmo101[/MENTION] sounds like a mega ditch! Lol if the 2 that are invited are true friends/nice people they will ignore your boss. As for her talking down 2 u that sux try to ignore it she obviously has some major self esteem issues going on. Keep smiling Gizmo :) dont let her bring u down.

They're still coming so that's always good, it's just so frustrating that she's doing this.
Because I really want my boss there to see me do what you do at 21st and get **** faced argh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My girl comes home today [emoji76] pity I will be going to work just before she comes home but can not wait to crawl in next to her when I finish.

So excited im picking up a 7mth old albino darwin saturday morning :D he is soooooo cute!

Daughter 's been Gone since Wednesday ;;
Over it but dying on the inside ,
we will now wait until she falls and hopefully pick her up from there ,
If not --life goes on :(

Hate to see others suffer I wish I could help out they will be loosing most of their collection due to unfortunate circumstances [emoji30] feels dreadful.

How do you identify tick species(paralysis from bush) and how likely is their bite to get infected....
had two on me the past four days and the bumps from them are really red and itchy.
mum refers to me as the tick magnet

- - - Updated - - -

Awkward

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back