getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A: 42

A: Evening binge!

Q: Favourite band/artist?
I do both, binging and evening sipping as well.

A: Kurt Cobain / Nirvana

Q: If you could be the world best at something what would it be?

A. Umm...i would like to be the best lover, mother, friend and wife :) im pretty close already ;)

Q. If u were plonked in a room with ALL the APS members for 24 hrs who would u hang out with ? LOL b honest

A. Umm...i would like to be the best lover, mother, friend and wife :) im pretty close already ;)

Q. If u were plonked in a room with ALL the APS members for 24 hrs who would u hang out with ? LOL b honest

Can I pick a 3 or 4some :) and I'll answer borntobenude's aswell we can all jump in the spa :)

Q. Hair or smooth ?

A: A bit of both. Am not particularly hairy so I let it grow where it grows, except my head. I like to keep my head very short with an equally short goatee. I figure if I keep my crown short, no one will notice as it slowly disappears (balding). "Hair today, gone tomorrow.''
Tried being clean shaven but have had facial hair for much of my life and it just doesn't feel natural without it. I might add, the very thought of a Brazilian is enough to bring tears to my eyes - definitely not for me!

Q: What is your favourite animal and why?

PS. Sauna - A house I shared the owner built one in the backyard. It was really invigorating to use. And that was on your own...

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: What is your favourite animal and why?

A humans , we are one of the few where the females are better looking , and I would not have it any other way :D

Q vampires or werewolves ?

Ninja I could sneak in do the buisness and be out I was gona say in a flash but it wouldn't of looked good for me

Q.whips or chains ?

A: whips. More versatile :)

Q: you have to live in one of the following for the next 5 years - cave or tree house. Which would you choose and why?

Tree house so I can get some sun and I like views :)
Q. If u were trapped on a desert island and could choose one thing to take with u what would it be ? Not allowed to be another person :)

A: A knife

Q: If your were allowed to keep one exotic reptile which one would it be?

A: A knife

Q: If your were allowed to keep one exotic reptile which one would it be?

Knife makes sense I would of said something stupid like beer,which wouldn't of made sense cuz id get drunk then cruze the island looking for a sheena warrior princes then realized I was alone gotn all depressed.

A. Emerald tree monitor

Q. If u had the power to change one thing on this earth what would it be ?

[
Q. If u had the power to change one thing on this earth what would it be ?[/QUOTE]

A the Earth !! --if I was that powerful why not !!

Q who would you rather talk to Santa or the Easter Bunny

A. Erase all debts and currency; we could go back to a barter system.

Q. Plans this weekend? I'm working -_-
A : Going to my mates place for a couple of drinks and kava , oh and also picking up my new mulga.

Q : Where do you work and where do you want to be working in the future.

Q : Where do you work and where do you want to be working in the future.

A. Now: Dan Murphy's & Sails (restaurant & sports bar on the marina). Future: at home doing residential building design.

Q. Go in chat room? :)

I sell trucks and in the future id like to be retired so I can do whatever I want :)

Q. Do u think nuclear power makes more sense ?

A. Nope

Q. Do you?

In the sense that it is alot cleaner and cheaper to produce it makes sense I suppose the main risk is in disposal or storage of the waste product Which isnt alot given the energy it produces.

Q. And y would you say it isnt ?

A. There are cleaner more sustainable ways of living with more people going "off the grid" each year. It's definitely worth reading up on, even if all you do is look at the pics and think WOW that looks cool!

Q. How do you choose to keep up to date with current affairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back