My new High White Pilbarensis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles101

Reaction score
Hey everyone, wanted to share my newest addition a beautiful female Pilbarensis I got off of Red-Ink on here and I couldn't have been happier with her :D Down below is a little photo shoot I did earlier today. I'm hopeful to breed her with my little male Leo and get some bubs this season ;)

IMG_2736_zpsdc00f81e.jpg

IMG_2738_zpsba237fdb.jpg

IMG_2740_zpscf014420.jpg

Enjoy!
:p

PS I'll be adding more pictures soon Lol
:)

Last edited:
Nice one! :D Good luck with your breeding project :)

I wouldnt say thats high white by any current standard sorry, nice gecko though.

they are defiantly increased white compared to normal pilbs and high white is clearly stating what direction the project is working towards...

they are defiantly increased white compared to normal pilbs and high white is clearly stating what direction the project is working towards...

I dont see where he said it was a high white project?
It looks like a normal to me with a lightend stripe.
I have high whites, and normals.

It may be a Indication of where the project may be leading But by no means should that animal be classed as high white... It may have increased white but that doesn't make it "high white" lovely looking animal none the less tho.

Does it really matter!? :/ high white or not its a neat lil gecko and reptiles101 wasnt asking if you all thought it was. Why cant people just think things sometimes.

Cheers guys, so she's not a high white, doesn't really matter she's still beautiful I think. Thanks for telling me though. At least I've learnt she's not. By the way [MENTION=26560]kitten_pheonix[/MENTION] can u post some pictures of your high whites? so I can see what a real high white looks like

Oh okay then she'll get her colour back? thanks [MENTION=15544]Red-Ink[/MENTION]

Does it really matter!? :/ high white or not its a neat lil gecko and reptiles101 wasnt asking if you all thought it was. Why cant people just think things sometimes.
Love it's a reptile a site and people are allowed to post there opinions.

Whoa he's so awesome! So that's what a high white looks like? Incredible.

Is that the female I got off of u yesterday? I actually think she's a bit more whiter than your one kitten_Pheonix

[MENTION=26560]kitten_pheonix[/MENTION]... so that's high white but this animal isn't?

The image that reptiles101 posted doesnt have white on it.
All the whites I have don't loose the white even when the rest of the colours are in the dark phase. Its always a pure white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back