My new High White Pilbarensis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it's a reptile a site and people are allowed to post there opinions.
Love my point was Reptile101 wasnt asking for opinions. They were simply showing off their new pride n joy [emoji16]

Is that the female I got off of u yesterday? I actually think she's a bit more whiter than your one kitten_Pheonix

Yeah mate... Like I said to you get her heated up (as I have been cooling them) and hydrated (as she's looking a bit dry) and that's how she will look.

- - - Updated - - -

The image that reptiles101 posted doesnt have white on it.
All the whites I have don't loose the white even when the rest of the colours are in the dark phase. Its always a pure white.

Same animal..

That makes a lot of sense now thanks [MENTION=15544]Red-Ink[/MENTION], so that means she'll be ready to mate with my male? or is that the other way around?

Awesome thanks [MENTION=15544]Red-Ink[/MENTION] I've noticed she can be a bit nasty Lol

@Reptiles101 I know your just a kid but what the hell man! You do know you need to keep her for six month legally hey? Then you're on a thread here banging on about how much you like her? It's your number on the ad so I know it's you selling her!

Last time I sell to anybody I don't know.... I don't breed my animals just to have people try and flip them!

Last edited:
Not cool

That's not cool at all forget having to keep,her for six m don't bye,it if your just looking to,flip it . That's sad and not good for animal . Why would you not want to see it breed and have little one and you get to see them get big for a bit or even just to have a really nice animal to tell the truth I would love to have something that looked like that in my connection

Nobody comment till I get back from the shops with my popcorn, this is gona be good

Hope this works.

The white stays white 24/7 and doesnt change.

did you actually look at the photos posted? your animal has the same amount of white as the high white animal you are claiming aren't high white, they just haven't been photo shopped enhanced like your photos lol....

As for flipping the animals it happens all the time a lot of people don't keep for the 6 months and the rule is quiet stupid... its ok for pet shops to house reptiles so that hundreds of people can see them and then sell within 6 months but when a private keeper does it, its bad for the animal... Personally I haven't sold single keepers but I have brought whole clutches and multiple animals that ''have to sold as a pair/trio'' chosen what I wanted and sold the rest before 6 months

Last edited:
did you actually look at the photos posted? your animal has the same amount of white as the high white animal you are claiming aren't high white, they just haven't been photo shopped enhanced like your photos lol....

As for flipping the animals it happens all the time a lot of people don't keep for the 6 months and the rule is quiet stupid... its ok for pet shops to house reptiles so that hundreds of people can see them and then sell within 6 months but when a private keeper does it, its bad for the animal... Personally I haven't sold single keepers but I have brought whole clutches and multiple animals that ''have to sold as a pair/trio'' chosen what I wanted and sold the rest before 6 months

The original photos show no white at all. Only a cream stripe.
And considering I dont own photoshop I find it rather hard to photoshop pictures that image is straight out of the camera.
And as for the 6mth law being stupid, it doesn't matter its in the rules for a reason
Just to show you its photo taken while its dull, on a galaxy phone

Last edited:
The original photos show no white at all. Only a cream stripe.
And considering I dont own photoshop I find it rather hard to photoshop pictures that image is straight out of the camera.

lol yeah you might want to go and have another look... you can see the white on the legs, toes, behind the eyes on the head, on the tail ect and your photos are clearly enhanced... and red ink already said the photo he posted is of the same ''not high white'' animal.

Last edited:
lol yeah you might want to go and have another look... you can see the white on the legs, toes, behind the eyes on the head, on the tail ect and your photos are clearly enhanced... and red ink already said the photo he posted is of the same ''not high white'' animal.

I suggest you go and have another look. As I said I do NOT oownphotoshop. And also do NOT possess the ability to use photo manipulation programs the most I can do is turn one black and white.

IMG_2740_zpscf014420.jpg

You can clearly see the white on this animal... Your high white only has a small amount of more white then this one but is clearly displaying better due to not being stressed and being kept in the correct conditions. As for the 6 month rule being there for a reason can you explain what they are?

Hey everyone, wanted to share my newest addition a beautiful female Pilbarensis I got off of Red-Ink on here and I couldn't have been happier with her :D Down below is a little photo shoot I did earlier today. I'm hopeful to breed her with my little male Leo and get some bubs this season ;)

Enjoy!
:p

PS I'll be adding more pictures soon Lol
:)

Could'nt be happier alright... I'd be really happy too to try and make $100 dollars the very next day. Mate the word is out your name is mud amongst gecko keepers.

The reptile game brings these creatures out of the woodwork. Don't get too jaded by him Redink. Hopefully he's a minority.

Could'nt be happier alright... I'd be really happy too to try and make $100 dollars the very next day. Mate the word is out your name is mud amongst gecko keepers.
Hes been banned from one gecko group due to this behavior.
I hope you didnt take my posts offensivly red ink. I was going off my whites that keep there white 24/7.
I assume as mine are kept in what I know to be good conditions and health they dont change by much. If hes not keeping them properly. Which I assume is the case due to some of his past posts.
Unfortunately there are alot of his type getting around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back