My new High White Pilbarensis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont see how anything I said could make you try and sell her for $100 more than what you paid.
Not every gecko has a calm temperament.
Own up for your own actions rather than trying to pin it on others.

too late... your name is mud in the gecko community and no one will want anything to do with you lol. I love it when people say that like they are some reptile breeding god lol. Personally I think you should stop buying animals and work on looking after them correctly

I am a reptile breeding god... clearly my animals jump $100 in value overnight.

I am a reptile breeding god... clearly my animals jump $100 in value overnight.

I read it more as sold it to a newbie under priced due to being aggressive and hard to breed... did you make sure he understood how to house it correctly? because going off the photos he is have some trouble... maybe if you were a reptile breeding god you would make sure you are being a responsible seller as well...

Guys for your information I'm not a newbie at this I've got more geckos and I house them all properly including her, I only put her into that little tub to get some proper images of her ... but since u guys have nothing nice to say I won't post anything else on here.

I read it more as sold it to a newbie under priced due to being aggressive and hard to breed... did you make sure he understood how to house it correctly? because going off the photos he is have some trouble... maybe if you were a reptile breeding god you would make sure you are being a responsible seller as well...

The "Newbie" he told me his been keeping geckos for a while and had a full set up for them.

Did all of that from the get go mate... Even went in to check the set up and said to him it needs a mist. Told him from the get go when he asked if she was going to be OK with his male that she can be a bit nasty at times and to watch them (said it again when I dropped her off to his place myself - now many breeding Gods do that?). I said to make sure there are plenty of hides in the enclosure if he's going to house them together. Told him she was just being cooled with a male and she may already be gravid as well.. no agression with the male she was with by the way.

I even put up pics on here to show the true look of the animal to ease his confusion.... never advertised her as high white either. What I told him was she comes from a high white line. Even told him on the day if he could find a male with a similar look that he may get some full stripes of her as the high white is not a proven genetic trait and is possibly polygenic.

Short of cleaning and feeding for him... not much I could do I guess.

Last edited:
Geez Red Ink you have over photo shopped the pic of that pilb. You can't get them like that. i believe every word the kids says.

Thanks [MENTION=2998]Freeloader[/MENTION] I knew I was right, I hate people who will photoshop images to make the gecko/s look nicer than they actually are .....

Geez Red Ink you have over photo shopped the pic of that pilb. You can't get them like that. i believe every word the kids says.
@Freeloader.. now look what you've started Scott lol The mum of that pilb was the one I got off you, you photoshop genius!
@Reptiles101... get @Freeloader to explain to you his comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks @Freeloader I knew I was right, I hate people who will photoshop images to make the gecko/s look nicer than they actually are .....

Yeah... I hate decietful people who try and make a quick buck off others... guess we both have something we hate. Agressive and not high white, so by your reasoning she should be worth more than what you paid for huh?

Last edited:
Lol .. [MENTION=15544]Red-Ink[/MENTION] I don't know what to believe, I just want to be sure I hadn't bought something that wasn't what it was ... that image u sent isn't what she looks like at all!

Posting my new additions I won't do anymore, this debate is going off the rails so much its not nice anymore Lol, Well then if I'm a just a "NEWBIE" @Red-Ink and don't know how to care for her properally have her back then, IDK If u didn't like me when u saw me and were not happy with me having her why didn't u say something?

But guys stop with this debate it's been going for hours today ... Stop worrying about that ad that I put up It's gone now ... Let just pretend it didn't happen! Lol

Last edited:
Couldn't resist the chance to stir the pot RI. Reptiles 101 how would you have covered that sale in your wildlife record book.
DP I would have got you on multiple charges. Could of ended up in court. She was too aggressive would not have been a defence. Red Ink would have to be the most relaxed bloke I know, but you have certainly got him seeing red.

Reptiles101 I don't believe Red Ink was mad at you during the sale ( otherwise as said he wouldn't sell to you ), I don't even think it's the fact you put it up for sale cause you panicked. The problem lies within that you put up the price $100 to gain extra money. This will be a good lesson for you. Take it on the chin and just learn from it. God knows how many people I have rightfully offended on this website but I have always learned from it.

@Freeloader, I haven't done anything wrong! I wrote it in my wildlife book as I would've with every gecko I buy ... @Red-Ink the gecko is missing a few toes and her eye looks a bit funny and @Red-Ink never mentioned that to me but it doesn't matter now, I'm keeping her properly, I'm spraying her and I've just chucked in a few crickets for her to munch on, so she's keeping hydrated and well fed.

Last edited:
@Freeloader, I haven't done anything wrong! I wrote it in my wildlife book as I would've with every gecko I buy ... @Red-Ink the gecko is missing a few toes and her eye looks a bit funny and @Red-Ink never mentioned that to me but it doesn't matter now, I'm keeping her properly, I'm spraying her and I've just chucked in a few crickets for her to munch on, so she's keeping hydrated and well fed.

really? you didn't mention you weren't happy with the gecko in your first post but now you got called out you start pointing out how unhappy you are?

My phone has not stopped beeping all day! Subscribing to this thread was a bad idea lol but its like when my coastal gos outside 4 toilet time i dont wanna watch but i always do

But you intended to sell the gecko hence the for sale ad you posted. If you had problems with the gecko they should have been bought up before you handed over the money. Now you are trying to smear Red Ink's rep by saying he sold you a dud gecko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back