My new High White Pilbarensis

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you intended to sell the gecko hence the for sale ad you posted. If you had problems with the gecko they should have been bought up before you handed over the money. Now you are trying to smear Red Ink's rep by saying he sold you a dud gecko.

tit for tat really, red ink has name bashed him amongst all of the ''gecko community'' and has now told him that no one is going to deal with him. I think its pretty clear what has happen here tho.

I couldn't check her out probably because when I picked her up @Red-Ink said she bites so I quickly put her in the tank i set up but really looked at her when I was taking photos of her. I think he's smeared my rep more than I did to him .. @Red-Ink If u want her back u can have her back I'm not being rude just asking if your worried about me having her. I don't know why @Red-Ink didn't do it through a PM rather then go tell the world, now i've got a bad rep!

Last edited:
I think you have smeared you own rep more then red has... why would you not check over a new animal, why wouldn't you already be misting and caring for it correctly and how can you not see that it is a high white animal? you said your not a newbie but clearly have no idea.

I had been misting and doing all that, Look back and see what Kitten wrote, she said it's not so maybe she doesn't see that.

I had been misting and doing all that, Look back and see what Kitten wrote, she said it's not so maybe she doesn't see that.

you said you were selling it because it wasn't high white like red said it was... and you can see that the gecko is needs more hydration, which would explain the difference in photos not photo shopped images which you were happy to instantly jump on a second ago lol. I think its time you should stop digging the hole and try to learn more about what you are trying to keep.

A good liar has a good memory, if you don't it shows with the 100 different stories you try and tell.
You have given and changed YOUR excuse multiple times.
YOU bought the gecko and then proceeded to try and sell it, at a higher rate then you bought it.
You have said at the start you were happy with it, then are now saying your not.
As my geckos are kept in the right conditions none have ever lost colour this much, they are also a different line to what is local to myself and the people I have spoken to have had the same with theres of the gecko maintaining the white, however I did discover one or 2 other lines that the stripe does dull down from white.
As I said before, own up to your own decisions and take responsibility for them.
And also geckos don't have teeth, what would it of done? Gum you?

I think that this thread takes out thread of the year.lol . It does prove that with social media someone is always watching you and if you are deceitful you will be caught out. Love the gecko pictures by the way and I am hoping to get some pilbs after my holiday.

If you thought you were jibbed by the seller and it wasn't high white, why on Earth would you use "High White" in your own add and put the price up?!?

Maybe Red-Ink can include a pair a welding gloves in future sales to protect future buyers from his savage beasts.

I heard Luis Suarez is looking for a little biter. I'm sure he can afford extra $100 too.

Fil...

Please don't stop. Can the main characters in this love story please post some angry-faced selfies? Please?

Hey guys, just wanted to say that the female pilbarensis I purchased off of @Red-Ink a few weeks ago has really settled in well, she's defiantly improved since I got her, I've been spraying her and feeding her and her colour is really looking superb! :) Oh she really loves her crickets haha. I'll try and get some more photos of her real soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back