getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A. There are cleaner more sustainable ways of living with more people going "off the grid" each year. It's definitely worth reading up on, even if all you do is look at the pics and think WOW that looks cool!

Q. How do you choose to keep up to date with current affairs?

I don't. I find 'current affairs' to be nothing but mindless filler and distraction. I don't really care whats happening on the other side of the world - it's on the other side of the world and has nothing to do with my life, and celebrity can go jump for all I care.
My focus is on my world, my family and whats happening within rather than without.
I haven't even changed my car cd collection in about 2 years...

natural fibers or polymers?

A. Natural fibres, I have so many stupid skin irritations it's just easier not to wear polymers.

Q. Do you keep up with fashion or do you not can and wear whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A. Natural fibres, I have so many stupid skin irritations it's just easier not to wear polymers.

Q. Do you keep up with fashion or do you not can and wear whatever

Haha again totally out of the care circle.
I wear chucks, jeans, black tees/bonds and a leather jacket. Around the house shorts and a tee. These two looks 24/7 and thats it.
I'm like a lazy 50's greaser basically and have had this look for about 12+ years haha.

​Morning tv shows - worst invention ever?

A. Ive dressed the same most my life im a long dress skirt kinda girl. I dont wear brands or make a fuss infact im a big fan of op shopping so guess my answer is no i dont keep up with fashion i make my own.

Q. Do you ever shop 2nd hand or only buy new?

I wear whatever is comfortable and that's usually yoga pants and a singlet, it's less like clothes and more like a uniform.

Bad morning TV shows are the worse, they infuriate me with their mindless bias banter.
And I buy heaps of stuff second hand, cars, lounges, washing machines(I go through one a year :S), kitchen bench tops and reptile enclosures.

Q. Do you prefer a pub feed or a nice restaurant meal?

I wear whatever is comfortable and that's usually yoga pants and a singlet, it's less like clothes and more like a uniform.

Bad morning TV shows are the worse, they infuriate me with their mindless bias banter.
And I buy heaps of stuff second hand, cars, lounges, washing machines(I go through one a year :S), kitchen bench tops and reptile enclosures.

Q. Do you prefer a pub feed or a nice restaurant meal?

Give me a pub any day, too much fuss and snoot around food these days for all I care. I blame MasterChef.

surf or turf?

Give me a pub any day, too much fuss and snoot around food these days for all I care. I blame MasterChef.

surf or turf?
A.Umm....surf or turf as in food?
If so i like both but cant beat a big juicy steak [emoji106]

Q. When u argue with a loved one do u kick n scream or give them the silent treatment? I do a bit of both depending on the situation....[emoji15][emoji12][emoji41][emoji72]

A, I'm not going to lie I'm the psycho that throws things. I don't give the silent treatment, I always have too much to say haha

Q. Do you prefer to ride a motor bike or ride?

A, I'm not going to lie I'm the psycho that throws things. I don't give the silent treatment, I always have too much to say haha

Q. Do you prefer to ride a motor bike or ride?

Lol i dont get it ? [emoji15][emoji3]

Last edited:
Lol ohhh ok
A. Motor bike 4 sure lol horses freak me out! :/

Q. Do u believe in gay marriage?
I do.

A Not fussed either way , but why not !! . we had men in dresses at our wedding and 1 very conservative aunt asked who the girls were :)

Q what sport do you wish you could play .

Womens beach volley ball.

Q. Do u think its right that u can only keep certain reptiles in cetain states. For example in vic we can't keep rock monitors or perenties.

A. I am going 2 say yes only because im sure they have their reasons.....BUT i dont 'really' know if its right or not...only answering 2 get this thread going LOL

Q. Are u happy? Life....where your at right now?

A: yes fairly happy though it would be rather helpful if I had a job...

Q: What got you into the animal (reptile) hobby? As in where did it first start?

Q: What got you into the animal (reptile) hobby? As in where did it first start?

A: ever since I could remember as a little kid. My parents always stopped and got us to help them move crossing turtles and basking beardies off the busy roads so they wouldn't get run over, even if we were running late to go somewhere. (There was/ is always a lot because we live in the bush) 20 years on and nothing has changed.

Q: favorite smell and why?

A: ever since I could remember as a little kid. My parents always stopped and got us to help them move crossing turtles and basking beardies off the busy roads so they wouldn't get run over, even if we were running late to go somewhere. (There was/ is always a lot because we live in the bush) 20 years on and nothing has changed.

Q: favorite smell and why?

My favorite smell I get at the surf or ocean beaches usually early in the morning when its cold and rough and goes through the air its a cetain smell and the mist hits your face almost like rain. I love it. Then u jump in the water and get shrinkage cuz its so dam cold then I wee in my wetsuit and smile cuz its warm again :) I should write love story's. And if I didnt say that I would of said the smell of roast lamb.

Q. Whats your favorite meal u can choose 3 courses entree/ main and dessert :)

A. Night owl :) my mornings revolve around coffee and yawning lol.

Q. Do u prefer to shower or bath?
I love a big hot bubble bath :)

A. I like showers cause you can write stuff on the walls and its really good for thoughts and reflections on life decisions.

Q. What would be your favourite invention within the last ten years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back