getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A) I would say 85% M :)
Q) Do you sit on the fence or speak your mind in regard to Taboo topics?
A: sit on the fence lol
Q: What is your opinion on mobile phones, eating and drinking while driving, big enough of a distraction to cause an accident or not?

Intuitive or well versed or both? 80% was what the researchers determined.
Congratulations to the Lucent Lunar Lady!
Breanna(Daughter) said to inform you M, that was beautiful alliteration :D

- - - Updated - - -

A: sit on the fence lol
Q: What is your opinion on mobile phones, eating and drinking while driving, big enough of a distraction to cause an accident or not?

A) I think they are very dangerous when driving(all 3) but in varying degrees and can cause accidents/do cause accidents. But so does putting on make up!(I haven't, but see women that do!)

CrystalMoon,
Please let Breanna know that it is heartening and inspiring to behold a member of her generation with a knowledge and appreciation of the constructs of our wonderful language and what can be achieved with it. And please do pass on my appreciation and thanks.

Blue

CrystalMoon,
Please let Breanna know that it is heartening and inspiring to behold a member of her generation with a knowledge and appreciation of the constructs of our wonderful language and what can be achieved with it. And please do pass on my appreciation and thanks.

Blue
Message passed on :D She said to tell you thank-you and that it is because of her terrific Teacher, Mrs G that she is learning so much :D

Oooohhh I was not going to be a ? hog ;)
Butttt here goes nothing lol
Q) How long is a piece of string? :twisted:
A: the distance between where it is cut and where it was previously cut :D

Q: how many seconds in a year? :twisted:

A: the distance between where it is cut and where it was previously cut :D

Q: how many seconds in a year? :twisted:

Great answer! :D

A: 60 x 60 x 24 x 365 = 31 536 000

Q: Blonde or brunette?

A: neither, in the world of humour they are the worst... Lol :p ;)
Q: if I pass 2nd what position am I in?

A: 2nd

I too was most impressed with your string reply - good stuff!

As for the seconds in a year, it depends on whether it is a calendar year, in which case every fourth (leap) year will have an additional 60 x 60 x 24 seconds in in. If it is a solar year than the last figure will be x 365.25.

Q: A man resided on the 26th floor of a high rise apartment building. Most days he would travel in the elevator to the 20th floor and use the stairs for the next 6 floors. On wet weather days he always went straight to 26th floor in the elevator. Why?

A) becausse the stairs were on the outside and he didn't want to get wet ;)
Q) Why does CN want to rain on my parade :p

- - - Updated - - -

A: neither, in the world of humour they are the worst... Lol :p ;)
Q: if I pass 2nd what position am I in?
Ohhhhhhh that's harsh lol "from a brunette"

A: Because I can lol :p
Q: a group of friends go's out, they all sit at a round table, there are both girls and boys in the group, one boy asks the girl next to him to hold his hand, so she does. The boy then goes and orders his food. When he gets back and sits down everyone in the group is upset with both him and the girl he asked to hold his hand, why?

A: They were playing cards and this showed that they did not trust the others present.

Aside: The man in the high rise was a dwarf and on wet days he carried an umbrella. Upon reflection I realised that riddles are not appropriate here as their having a specific answer pretty much defeats the "getting to know you " purpose. Apologies. I shall refrain from here on in.

Q: What type of perfume is your favourite to either wear or smell on someone?

CM beat me to it. I guess I should refresh the page before posting to check in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww M, I thought I got it right lol.... I like your riddles, and it shows you have a sense of humour :D

Passion(elizabeth Taylor) and Champagne(eyves st laurent)cant spell it but both are my signature scent

Lol @Bluetongue1 yeh you got that right haha even though I stuffed up lol, I was meant go say they accused the 2 of cheating lol
A: I don't wear perfume because I'm a guy lol but I suppose I do like lynx deodorant which is kind of the same thing a perfume I suppose.
Q: got anymore riddles? These are fun!

Last edited:
A: They were playing cards and this showed that they did not trust the others present.

Aside: The man in the high rise was a dwarf and on wet days he carried an umbrella. Upon reflection I realised that riddles are not appropriate here as their having a specific answer pretty much defeats the "getting to know you " purpose. Apologies. I shall refrain from here on in.

Q: What type of perfume is your favourite to either wear or smell on someone?

CM beat me to it. I guess I should refresh the page before posting to check in future.

A: I use bruit for deodorant but linx for shower gel. And on girls I don't mind as long as they don't use too much.

Aside: maybe some one should start a riddles page.

Q: are the leaves on a tree actually green or do we just perceive them as green?(not a riddle.)

Thanks CM - not one I knew.

Riddles are fun but best not here I reckon. I think there might have been a thread on riddles at some stage.

Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back