License renewal problem

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathyrich

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else had troubles trying to renew their reptile license (NSW) online?
Have tried several different computers and it comes up with "ERROR this license cannot be renewed online"

Cheers

Have you tried to use a different browser? I had issues using firefox to do any of their online applications but from memory Safari is no problem.

I didn't recieve a renweal notice, so after my licence had expired for a few months I actually asked them for a renewal notice. Needed the code from the notice in order to renew.

wont work for me either, will phone on Monday, couldn't get an ebook last year
wish they would fix there problems

The plus side of all this is that they give u plenty of time to sort it out.... WELL at the end of the day they r slack monitoring the whole reptile keepers of Australia anyway... ;)

I did have trouble when they first started the online thing but last year was a breeze,(I use mozilla firefox,it is great compared to that crap internet explorer)

Last edited:
Yep having the same troubles the export permit isn't working too, they hadn't replied to my emails been 2 weeks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did an import/ export permit yesterday. What was the problem [MENTION=32409]UrbanJungle[/MENTION] ?

Hello,

Has your renewal problem been sorted, I am having problems getting in contact with National Parks Licencing at all, all i get is "we are busy leave a message" for days now. I have not recieved a renewal form or email, and i have a different issue that requires a hasty hand.

So has anyone been able to renew and even been able to contact NSW National Parks Licenceing department?

Cheers Jacob

I attempted to renew my licence this morning. I was not able to and received the same error message.

I rang the number provided and was able to get through. I was told that because my licence had not yet expired that the system would not allow me to renew it. She suggested I wait until the expiry date and renew then. Seems strange that a licence needs to expire before it can be renewed.

The code for jungle python is incorrect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Code for a jungle python is 5094. It worked earlier this week.

Just rang them this morning and got straight through. When you get to the phone menu press 3, listen to the spiel and then press 1. Works every time for me. :)

Last edited:
On a side note... I was updating my logbook the other night to add my new hatchy Albino Darwin. Apart from getting my head around what to do and where to enter stuff I was left with two questions. Can you change info about a specific snake? And can you see online when your license is due to expire?

Q1 is because when I bought my Mac it wasn't sexed, I've since had it done and found out that it's a female but I can't find a way to change that part of the record.

Q2 I noticed I could find my license number and all my personal details but I couldn't find the expirey date anywhere... I don't think I'm going blind but then again I was pretty tired when I was doing it all last night.

On a side note... I was updating my logbook the other night to add my new hatchy Albino Darwin. Apart from getting my head around what to do and where to enter stuff I was left with two questions. Can you change info about a specific snake? And can you see online when your license is due to expire?

Q1 is because when I bought my Mac it wasn't sexed, I've since had it done and found out that it's a female but I can't find a way to change that part of the record.

Q2 I noticed I could find my license number and all my personal details but I couldn't find the expirey date anywhere... I don't think I'm going blind but then again I was pretty tired when I was doing it all last night.

When you go into the e book you can change the sex by going into the 'My species and records tab'.
This shows a list of the species you have.
On the right next to the species it has a 'view' tab.
Click on it to view that particular lodgement.
Halfway down the page you will see a 'Gender adjustment' tab.
Click on it and enter the correct sex with a note on why it has changed.

It doesn't show you when your license expires anywhere in the e book but it tells you on your license.

- - - Updated - - -

I attempted to renew my licence this morning. I was not able to and received the same error message.

I rang the number provided and was able to get through. I was told that because my licence had not yet expired that the system would not allow me to renew it. She suggested I wait until the expiry date and renew then. Seems strange that a licence needs to expire before it can be renewed.

Yeah license can only be renewed after it expires and it has to be done within 60 days or it's a nightmare.

Cheers, I tried the gender adjusment but thought it sounded like an adjustment for a snake I'd sold.

Just eat fish and chips for dinner that will surly help

Hey. I got my license a few weeks back, but this time in my name not my mums, so its a whole new license. I decided for the paper copy of the license. How long does this take to be delivered? i have since purchased 2 snakes and cant put them in yet.

You will need to contact the dept by phone or email to set up your eBook account before you can log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back