getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A. Yum yes lol been ages since ive had them though.

Q. Roast lamb or roast pork? :)

A. White! :)

Q. Do u make your bed each day or think y bother? I make mine lol

A. Being the only female in a house with 8 males its mostly up but not a big deal to me lol i just put it down :)

Q. Fave ice cream? :)

Yes to the last 3 questions lol. I'm headed to an early grave :p

Q: what do u wear to bed?

Yes to the last 3 questions lol. I'm headed to an early grave :p

Q: what do u wear to bed?
A) Passion(parfume)
Q) What if you're naked and there is a fyre.... :twisted: I have an emergency wrap/shirt [MENTION=37955]Lawra[/MENTION], I treated my body like a fun house for decades and now am paying the piper lol Now I have to pretend it is a temple :p

Last edited:
A) Passion(parfume)
Q) What if you're naked and there is a fyre.... :twisted: I have an emergency wrap/shirt
A: my onesie is always (on the floor) next to my bed :)

Q: enclosure preference: clinical or natural?

A. Sleep nude if theres a fire i would panic way too much to get dressed lol would have to jump out the window naked :p

As for enclosure natural 4 me :)

Q. Have you ever shop lifted?
I have once lol shouldnt laugh because totally bad but when i was 13 i stole a pkt of butter menthols....got caught too. I can honestly say that was the one and only time though :)

Last edited:
A) Yes, but I put the chocky back.... I felt too guilty(I didn't get caught)I was 12
Q) Do you lie, even white lie? I do, but am woeful at it so dont tend to

A: I am as honest as the day is long. What you need to decide is whether I am telling the truth or telling porkies!

Aside: I now have a further distraction. Add montyrainbow's sleeping apparel to add to CrystalMoon's inability to sleep on her tummy. Lol. I would hold you you both responsible for turning me into a 'dirty old man' if it were not for the fact that I this was arguably already the case.

Hope you don't mind me teasing ladies...

Q: What would constitute a perfect day for you?

Blue

A: I am as honest as the day is long. What you need to decide is whether I am telling the truth or telling porkies!

Aside: I now have a further distraction. Add montyrainbow's sleeping apparel to add to CrystalMoon's inability to sleep on her tummy. Lol. I would hold you you both responsible for turning me into a 'dirty old man' if it were not for the fact that I this was arguably already the case.

Hope you don't mind me teasing ladies...

Q: What would constitute a perfect day for you?

Blue

A: No such thing as a perfect day for me as perfection can never be achieved as everyone has expectations some of which are night then yours..... I suppose a day where I have a smile on my face at then end of the day comes pretty close though. :) ;)

Q: If you could start your life over and go down a different path, would you?

A: yes. I would have followed my dream from the start, instead of wasting years and accumulating a giant HECS debt doing what I "should" in society's eyes. I'd already be achieving my goal if I'd worked towards it from the start.

Q: least favourite reptile?

A: did sleep nude up until a few weeks ago now sleeping wth pjs on.

A: I did not know I was stealing an old 'friend' of mine opened a packet of condoms in a shop and put some in my pocket and I got caught they did not believe me cops got called until they watched the CCTV and my parents commended me for using condoms(age 10) but were not impressed that I stole them to this day they don't believe that 1 I was not having sex at that age and 2 I did not know I was stealing.

A: I don't like reptiles with legs :) I like the look of them but don't want to look after them personally

A: had a perfect day last weekend day off went and watched my girl play foot ball (while I got drunk) then we sat and watched the other games went to the club for a few more went home watched a movie and snuggled and noticed my one of my snakes undressing one of manny good days to be had in life.

Q: if something is 1 km away (shop for milk or other things) do you A be lazy and drive or B put shoes on and walk? I will walk

A: If I have the time, am not already tired and there is no chance of rain, I'll walk. It is not unusual for my car to sit in the carport all week and not be used.

A: I honestly cannot think of a least favoured reptile. They are all different and interesting in some way.

Q: Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back