getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one thing I could not get over. There is no excuse and no reason why it should happen. If some one is not happy try and work it out if that does not work separate that's all there is to it.

Yes I am a horny 24 year old male but
"You need two things to live in this business, your balls and your word."

Q: if given a free holiday would you choose to go over seas or stay in your country and see the wonders 'home' has to offer ? I live in Aus and I would rather travel Australia before going overseas.

Men that don't cheat actually exist...? I haven't found one yet!
No I don't forgive infidelity, men who cheat on me end up very single and very sore when I find out.

I'd go over seas and travel Asia, I want to do Australia when I'm old in a caravan and a v8 ute. Live it up like a true bogan haha

Q. Are you a go to the doctor or a home remedy type if person?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one thing I could not get over. There is no excuse and no reason why it should happen. If some one is not happy try and work it out if that does not work separate that's all there is to it.

Yes I am a horny 24 year old male but
"You need two things to live in this business, your balls and your word."

Q: if given a free holiday would you choose to go over seas or stay in your country and see the wonders 'home' has to offer ? I live in Aus and I would rather travel Australia before going overseas.

No I don't forgive infidelity, men who cheat on me end up very single and very sore when I find out.

I'd go over seas and travel Asia, I want to do Australia when I'm old in a caravan and a v8 ute. Live it up like a true bogan haha

Well I exist and I would never cheat I have been cheated on and know how it feels would never wish that on any one.

A: I'm a 'home remedy' kind of guy I don't trust many people so when I'm sick I stay in bed till it's gone.

Q:would you rather hard copy's of DVDs or would you rather purchase them online?

Well I exist and I would never cheat I have been cheated on and know how it feels would never wish that on any one.

A: I'm a 'home remedy' kind of guy I don't trust many people so when I'm sick I stay in bed till it's gone.

Q:would you rather hard copy's of DVDs or would you rather purchase them online?

No I know guys that don't cheat exist, I'll have to choose more wisely. Cos it sucks being cheated on, I wish more people knew how to be faithful.

Anyways the answer lol I prefer to buy them, they cost next to nothing nowadays and it's easier on older tvs.

Q. Chocolate or lollies? I'm a lolly person

A not a cheater I have been with my wife for 35 yrs and could think of nothing worse ( to cheat or be cheated on -- as a couple (( nudists )) we hide NOTHING from each other )

A I LOVE lollies my wife loves chocolate -- makes life fun

Q Your teenage daughter has run away with a homeless boy what do you do ( no we don't need advice we have lived it ) ?

A: I don't have a daughter but if I did and that happend I would find her and take her home. Look at all the options, and see which one works for everyone.

Q: If you found a substantial amount of money (say upwards of $500) would you keep it or hand it over?

A) Hand it over, I couldn't bare to think of some-one missing out because of my dishonesty
Q) Would you marry your spouse if you had a time do over? I would in a heart beat

A pyhsical attraction is very hard to fight. It doesn't mean your going to play with everthing u see but who's actually fought the challenge of having a stunning man or woman offerd to them and turned it down. Im just interested to know ?

A pyhsical attraction is very hard to fight. It doesn't mean your going to play with everthing u see but who's actually fought the challenge of having a stunning man or woman offerd to them and turned it down. Im just interested to know ?
I have many a time, not so much since I have gone past 45 but in my teens to 30's I was a hotty and was very sought after. I wasn't even tempted to play around on either Husband

Last edited:
Its easy to judge it until youve lived it. im not saying its right or wrong but don't always perceive it to be wrong unless youve actually lived it. Thers many people who would comment on it without having lived it. Ive struggled with it for years and I'll cop the crap. But its not as easy as just saying no

A not a cheater I have been with my wife for 35 yrs and could think of nothing worse ( to cheat or be cheated on -- as a couple (( nudists )) we hide NOTHING from each other )

A I LOVE lollies my wife loves chocolate -- makes life fun

Q Your teenage daughter has run away with a homeless boy what do you do ( no we don't need advice we have lived it ) ?

Who says being homeless makes you a bad person?

I have been faced with it and have fought temptation, no matter how good looking he has been I've been faithful. It's hard I'm not going to lie but it's a decision you can't take lightly.

Definitely not just about looks. The fight is if uve also bonded with a person more so. u can find yourself being attracted to a person u wouldn't normally be attracted to

Definitely not just about looks. The fight is if uve also bonded with a person more so. u can find yourself being attracted to a person u wouldn't normally be attracted to
Hmmm The bonding thing I agree with, my present Husband and I became best mates through work. We were actually best mates for 2 years and our love grew from there. Mind you, he said he was attracted to me before we had even met. Me on the other hand, only liked him for his personality until I got to really know him. Now he is the most attractive Man in the world to me, even as he ages I think he is gorgeous. Uhmmm I find Shingle backs and Bluey's adorably cute too so my taste is no recommendation lol

Who says being homeless makes you a bad person?

No one said being homeless makes you a bad person, but for a teenage girl to run away with a homeless boy is a bad life decision from all sides. Not saying that he's not worth the relationship because he's homeless, but that the best course of action is to acknowledge the relationship there and try to get him some help (assuming he wants the help of course)

As for what I would do, I would maintain contact at all costs, and not force her to come home (she'd probably just run away again), but make her painfully aware as often as possible that her family is concerned and waiting for her and she will be welcomed home the second she decides to come back.

No one said being homeless makes you a bad person, but for a teenage girl to run away with a homeless boy is a bad life decision from all sides. Not saying that he's not worth the relationship because he's homeless, but that the best course of action is to acknowledge the relationship there and try to get him some help (assuming he wants the help of course)

As for what I would do, I would maintain contact at all costs, and not force her to come home (she'd probably just run away again), but make her painfully aware as often as possible that her family is concerned and waiting for her and she will be welcomed home the second she decides to come back.

yes he has made some poor decisions influenced by similar poor choices by his parents . don't want to bag them here but lets just say his is NOT the type of influence our daughter needs ( and fwiw she has gone AGAIN )

It's difficult but I wouldn't do it, I couldn't bring myself to, regardless of the relationship with the 'other' person. And I won't forgive it, you can be with me and between someone else's legs. But I'm a b***h and don't like sharing.

Borntobenude, from the perspective of a just turned 21yr old, I'd like my space if I was in your daughters position. When I did similar things, it was because my rents crowded me with rules and opinions. Just being open to talk to is the was what I needed rather then a lecture. But in saying that I'm not your daughter, I'm just hoping my experience with my own parents not so long ago helps...

I will pull this back on track and

A yes I would marry my wife a thousand times , I would do a few other things differently - have the kids a little younger buy more snakes etc

Q clothes , friends and religion (and Weather ) would you go without , if you could ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back