getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will pull this back on track and

A yes I would marry my wife a thousand times , I would do a few other things differently - have the kids a little younger buy more snakes etc

Q clothes , friends and religion (and Weather ) would you go without , if you could ?
A) Clothes
Q) Do your socks have to match? I where odd socks mostly

Hands down religion, that isn't even really a question between the three hahaha.
Friends you need, as evolved social creatures. Clothes, while being optional, do stop us from dying in winter. Religion? far more damage has been done to this world in the name of religion than any good has ever been done...
A) Clothes
Q) Do your socks have to match? I where odd socks mostly

Haha I only buy one kind of sock, so I have about 40 of the same sock in varying degree of wear...

​Beards. yay or nay?

I think I worded that badly -- oh well

- - - Updated - - -

A beards I grew mine in 1983 as I was a chef with older people under me and without it I looked like a 12 yr old

Q would you come with me to a naturist retreat ? :oops::D:cry:

I think I worded that badly -- oh well

- - - Updated - - -

A beards I grew mine in 1983 as I was a chef with older people under me and without it I looked like a 12 yr old

Q would you come with me to a naturist retreat ? :oops::D:cry:

Probably not with you as we're in different states, but I've got no inhibitions when it comes to the body and would probably go to one at some point in my life...

Prefer to drive manual or auto?

A) Muscle car manual lol love the feel of ripping through the gears(not crunching ;) )
Q) Holden or Ford, older models like Monaro and GTO's I am Holden(but with Ford running gear)

A) Muscle car manual lol love the feel of ripping through the gears(not crunching ;) )
Q) Holden or Ford, older models like Monaro and GTO's I am Holden(but with Ford running gear)

I'd say Holden, as really my love is old GM, Chrysler and some Ford Muscle and Pony cars. Two favorite cars of all time being '69 Dodge Charger R/T 440 and the '70 Dodge Challenger R/T 440.

​Lose a leg or lose an arm?

Definitely a leg. My life is based on working with my hands and I can't imagine not being able to hold or feel things.

Football (soccer), AFL, league or union?

Definitely a leg. My life is based on working with my hands and I can't imagine not being able to hold or feel things.

Football (soccer), AFL, league or union?
neither, I am football challenged lol
Q) Do you think horse racing is cruel? I think it can be, but I have owned ex race horses and they absolutely adore running at top speed

Last edited:
A. I wish it could be safer for the animals. They only need one bad leg injury to end their lives. Then you have the unwanted slow horses. Those that have very good careers will be bred, the rest often need re-homing.

Q. What is your favourite movie monster?

A. Sully monsters Inc :p oh and i love the movie 'monster' with Charlize Theron :)

Q. R u a bogan? Lol i always said i was ha ha but after watching the tv program bogan hunters ive decided im not lol Or as ive always said im an upper class bogan :) i think everybody has a tiny bit of bogan in them.

A. Definantly no. I dont think im too good 4 anyone infact i think we are all equal :) sometimes im shy LOL yes i can be so maybe i come across as one but nope im not. Edit....lol i may have a different meaning of the word. I can ignore certain people that i dont have time for, so if that means being a snob yeah i can be. I think that word means different things 2 different people. In general though i like to like everyone :)

Q. Do you hold a grudge? Or build a bridge? Im good at building bridges lol

Last edited:
A) I can..... Depends on what it is all about
Q) Do you believe blood is thicker than water? I dont, If some-one is in the wrong they are in the wrong I dont care if they are related or not!

A. Nahh if someones wrong their wrong im with u on that one CM.

Q. Crackling popping candy or jelly beans? I love popping candy.

Midwife....still a thought but time is ticking. If i could be anything though that would b it.

Q. A day at dream world or a peaceful day fishing? I dont like rides or crowds so i would choose fishing.

I could not chose to be honest. Though fishing sounds really good right now.

Q: Water skiing or snow skiing?

Midwife....still a thought but time is ticking. If i could be anything though that would b it.

Q. A day at dream world or a peaceful day fishing? I dont like rides or crowds so i would choose fishing.
A) Dream job- Reptile Demonstrator(Am in the process of)
A) I love fast rides and Fishing so Both lol(Greedy Child I am)
A) Water Skiing and Snow Skiing(Told you I am greedy :p )
A) Popping candy
Q) Would you eat green eggs and ham? (not Duck eggs either lol)

A: Generally I will try anything once. However, there are few exceptions. Smell and apparent texture can put me off. For example, I have attempted to try the taste of durian fruit a few times but cannot get it close enough to my mouth because of the smell, which is akin to that of a sewer. Same thing with really slimy foods. So the answer is probably yes.

There is a distinct difference between being a snob and being selective in the company you keep. A snob is someone who automatically considers individuals lacking the same status as them to be inferior. That status is often based on wealth but can be based on a lot of things, such as intellect, employment, physical attractiveness and similar characteristics. Being discerning is about making personal judgements on the value of people given their behaviour, attitdue, apparent values and the like. I personally believe that people should be both discerning and tolerant. One should evaluate the worth of others but not do so on a one-off experience (unless warranted by the severity of it) but on extended information to get a true and balanced picture of the individual concerned. A decision that certain individuals are or are not worth knowing, made under such circumstances, is normal, healthy, to be expecxted and nothing whatsoever to do with being a snob.

Water skiing. Water is a lot more forgiving than snow when you come a gutsa. But I really like tobogganning. Even better when you are doubled up with someone special.

Q: For what in your life do you feel most grateful?

A)My Daughter and my Husband, My Critters, my life lessons as they have made me who I am today and all the People/Children I meet on this journey through my lifes.

Q) Do you love that first cuppa in the morning or just hit the ground running? I hit the ground running lol and drive my Family nuts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back