US man who hoarded snakes is sentenced

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A US man who had 400 snakes in his home has been fined and sentenced to 100 hours of community service over their neglect.
mf.gif

2pfi-FmnEwU

Published On: 11-Jul-14 01:48 PM
Source: via NEWS.com.au

Go to Original Article

Good.
No harm in keeping 400 snakes as long as you can provide adequate care of them, if not get rid of them or be hung, drawn and quartered as far as I'm concerned.
Animal neglect is my number one human hate in this world.

agreed jacknife, even though this is a very extreme case, it says a lot about someone if they can neglect or be cruel to an animal, one of the worst things you can possibly do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good.
No harm in keeping 400 snakes as long as you can provide adequate care of them, if not get rid of them or be hung, drawn and quartered as far as I'm concerned.
Animal neglect is my number one human hate in this world.

Hung drawn and quartered of a human is animal cruelty. Animals do alot more then kill animals all the time in nature. Where's the logic there? You say an animal harming an animal is bad but you say you want to hang draw and quarter an animal? Your encouraging animal cruelty.

Hung drawn and quartered of a human is animal cruelty. Animals do alot more then kill animals all the time in nature. Where's the logic there? You say an animal harming an animal is bad but you say you want to hang draw and quarter an animal? Your encouraging animal cruelty.

The difference is one is considered punishment for punishable deeds, whereas the other is inflicted upon the innocent.
Lex Talonis is one of my life rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back