Incubators need help urgently

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naturesfury

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I have 3 female beardies who came to me pregnant .... i urgently need to get an incubator....
but trying to figure out which is the best way to go as I need one that is all auto and tells me when to add water for humidity etc.
I am trying to get a grasp on peoples opinions. I quite like the Exo Terra Reptile Incubator but is it as good as they say....

thanks for your help

Have a look on YouTube. Search diy reptile incubators. This is what I did and have been using the same one I made three years ago with 100% hatch rate, and at a fraction of the price of anything on the market.

DIY is the way to go.As far as urgency goes if you aren't ready for eggs and all that goes with it then it may be wise to not incubate the eggs at all.

an aquarium heater, a cauliflower/styrofoam packing box, a rack and some vermiculite will do in a pinch pretty well.

DIY is the way to go.As far as urgency goes if you aren't ready for eggs and all that goes with it then it may be wise to not incubate the eggs at all.

yeah I gotta agree with Rams on this one , as they will most likely double clutch each on you . and its possible to have 120 hungry mouths on your hands + where are you going to house them all .

thank you for your responses...it is appreciated.
I thought with my girls I still had time on my side but was not told until yesterday
when they got dropped off to take ownership that they were full of eggs.....and from what I understand they will drop in the next 48-72 hrs.....
Am def going to hit youtube now and get things sorted. again thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back