mertens walk in enclosure help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had the the room to do a fantastic room like this.
the wow factor I would like to see this on the block or the other tv shows

Wow what an awesome enclosure! Sorry can't help with your question but that is a fantastic enclosure!

Aw! Thanks guys! :) perks of having a partner that can build. ;) although im now on a 'no more animals' ban..... lol

Ha, thats how I got most of my animals :p but there comes a point (like now) that forgiveness does not come easily. I have the 2 monitors, 2 snakes, 2 french mastiffs and 2 young humans... -_- altho.. he has never said anything bout crocs?! Ha ha

pppffft don't seek permission , seek forgiveness after the animal is brought ..
Lol i read this comment earlier and decided to use it on hubby lol it worked! paid a deposit for a 7mth old albino darwin today!!!!! :D i said you know i dont feel we should have to ask for one anothers permission i feel that we should ask for one anothers forgivness once we have got what we want ha ha :) he laughed and said ohhhh just get the flamin thing :p he likes dirt bikes and arcade machines i like snakes lol were even!

Wow what an absolutely stunning setup! Am I the only one who wants a video walkthrough?

Ha@ montysrainbow! Good work!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow what an absolutely stunning setup! Am I the only one who wants a video walkthrough?
Thanks! Would have no idea how too do that!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back