getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Hit the ground running

Q: If you win the lotto (say over 1M dollars) what would the first and last thing you would buy (or donate to, if your that kind of person) with the money?

A: Hit the ground running

Q: If you win the lotto (say over 1M dollars) what would the first and last thing you would buy (or donate to, if your that kind of person) with the money?

Probably an ice cream.

Ian Thorpe on TV, relevant or who cares?

I'm not interested,I don't think his personal life is really anyone's business.

Q. What is you pet peeve?

A Jabberwocky

Q Deserted tropical island do you take brains or beauty ?

A: Damn! I didn't think they were mutually exclusive. Well there goes another fantasy up in smoke...
Brains of course.

No, not simply because there are no lights at night. Long term relationships are about the connection you make with another and the physical attraction soon becomes secondary. There was a great fictional story about two badly burnt and deformed individuals who became hermits living in an abondoned castle (from memory). Anyway the story was called something like "The Magic Castle". They looked at each one day and commented how they each looked normal. So they returned to civilisation only to discover that their scars hadn't PS:changed.

As someone who suffers rom severe depression I felt Thorpie did an excellent job of explaining it and I am amazed that he was able to achieve what he did. As for his sexual bent, it has nothing to do with anything other making things awkward for him. I felt David Parkinson let himself down badly by showing his total ignorance in asking if it was the pressure of Thorpe's hidden sexuality that caused his depression. As Ian had already said, he has had the problem from childhood. It is genetic based and effectively caused by a shortfall of chemicals in the brain. While stress can exacerbate the condition it most certainly does not cause long term depression.

Q: Name three things you and your partner have in common.

PS: BTBN, Mike Willesee was interviewing Jack Thompson and he asked what his favourite poem or verse was. Jack replied Jabberwocky. In a move looked mike was deliberately setting up Jack for a fall, he asked hi if he recited then and there. Jack sort shrugged his shoulders and said if really want to me to, looking definitely reluctant. Mike picked up on that and stated emphatically that he would like him to recite it. No word of a lie, Thompson's recital was truly brilliant - close to if not the best I have ever heard. It totally transformed my notions about Jack Thompson the actor and he went to demonstrate his true skills. I had always loved Jabbewocky but came to a new appreciate of it.

A Love of each other ,, love of snakes ,, nudism .

Q . would you download a movie to save a few dollars or get a good quality rental from the shop ??

A: Damn! I didn't think they were mutually exclusive. Well there goes another fantasy up in smoke...
Brains of course.

No, not simply because there are no lights at night. Long term relationships are about the connection you make with another and the physical attraction soon becomes secondary. There was a great fictional story about two badly burnt and deformed individuals who became hermits living in an abondoned castle (from memory). Anyway the story was called something like "The Magic Castle". They looked at each one day and commented how they each looked normal. So they returned to civilisation only to discover that their scars hadn't PS:changed.

As someone who suffers rom severe depression I felt Thorpie did an excellent job of explaining it and I am amazed that he was able to achieve what he did. As for his sexual bent, it has nothing to do with anything other making things awkward for him. I felt David Parkinson let himself down badly by showing his total ignorance in asking if it was the pressure of Thorpe's hidden sexuality that caused his depression. As Ian had already said, he has had the problem from childhood. It is genetic based and effectively caused by a shortfall of chemicals in the brain. While stress can exacerbate the condition it most certainly does not cause long term depression.

Q: Name three things you and your partner have in common.

PS: BTBN, Mike Willesee was interviewing Jack Thompson and he asked what his favourite poem or verse was. Jack replied Jabberwocky. In a move looked mike was deliberately setting up Jack for a fall, he asked hi if he recited then and there. Jack sort shrugged his shoulders and said if really want to me to, looking definitely reluctant. Mike picked up on that and stated emphatically that he would like him to recite it. No word of a lie, Thompson's recital was truly brilliant - close to if not the best I have ever heard. It totally transformed my notions about Jack Thompson the actor and he went to demonstrate his true skills. I had always loved Jabbewocky but came to a new appreciate of it.

A) A love of our Daughter, each other and fast cars(he builds them I test them to the limits, actually tis what we used to do) Fishing and the wilderness..... I cant count tonight :p
A) Rent a good copy
Q) Do you think love grows deeper or does it taper off as the years go by? For me, even though I kick Hubby out every so often(bipolar demons) My love grows deeper and more intense as the years go by......

Last edited:
Love could sway either way, tolerance it seems is a bigger factor as time goes by.

Do you use Public Transport, or would you rather be attacked by that flesh eating virus?

Lol I said over $1M xD

- - - Updated - - -

If last devision counts then my parameters have one heaps of times lol

A. I used it for many yrs once upon a time but these days i drive or walk :)

Q. Do you think global warming is going to catch up with us anytime soon? I am just waiting for a natural disaster, our poor earth has been treated so bad for so long. Humans suck really! :/

A. I used it for many yrs once upon a time but these days i drive or walk :)

Q. Do you think global warming is going to catch up with us anytime soon? I am just waiting for a natural disaster, our poor earth has been treated so bad for so long. Humans suck really! :/
A) Yes, and we are like the grasshopper playing all summer instead of working at providing for the harsh winter ahead :(
Q) Are you an extrovert or introvert? I am an extrovert(really? ;) )

A: Introvert. I was the shyest kid I knew. It took my first year at university to develop some genuine social skills. I bombed out academically (by just a few marks) as a result. Many might think that it was not worth it but I still feel it was. I did have to repeat the academic year, while working in a factory 5 hours a day to pay the bills, but still mangaged to pass everything econd time round, on a tightere time budget, and still had a great time. While I am quite capable of standing out front in the limelight these days , given the option I still much prefer to sit the in the back row and say nothing.

Q: If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

A. I'd make my parents rules more consistent, some of the rules they pulled were a bit odd when I could do some other crazy stuff. I sort if never knew what was going on with it all.

Q. What is your first memory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A: Introvert. I was the shyest kid I knew. It took my first year at university to develop some genuine social skills. I bombed out academically (by just a few marks) as a result. Many might think that it was not worth it but I still feel it was. I did have to repeat the academic year, while working in a factory 5 hours a day to pay the bills, but still mangaged to pass everything econd time round, on a tightere time budget, and still had a great time. While I am quite capable of standing out front in the limelight these days , given the option I still much prefer to sit the in the back row and say nothing.

Q: If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

A) M, I had a pretty violent childhood and suffered a lot of emotional and other abuse too. I wouldnt change any of it because I am the strongest person I know. I am that Phoenix that rose from the ashes :) I feel sad for my Parents because they have missed out on knowing their Grand Children but I thank them for showing me how NOT to parent. I would change the no pet policy they had as I was always trying to smuggle pets into the house lol(Egg donor had a dog, but I wasnt allowed near it much)
A) My earliest memory was at 2 years old aprox, I came face to face with a goanna and screeched " Monster Monster" then promptly tried to follow it under some bushes in the yard. I used to search for my Monster every day after that and leave some of my vegemite sandwich under it's bush lol
Q) Are you the best Parent you can be? I strive every day to be, as my Daughter deserves nothing less

[
Q) Are you the best Parent you can be? I strive every day to be, as my Daughter deserves nothing less[/QUOTE]

A Really don't know anymore !!

Q what is your go to , to cheer up ? ( I have a spa in the back corner of the yard that goes very well with a wild turkey )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back