Need Help Completing a Electronic Movement Advice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter_84

Hi,
I am new to keeping Pythons. I just tried to Prefill a Electric Movement Advice but I am unable to edit the document at all.

Also is the a "Paper" Version? And who fills it out? The Buyer? The seller? Or Both? I have spent all morning to try to find out but I keep going in loops.

Thanks in Advance.
Ben

The seller is supposed to fill out the movement advice in Queensland. Make sure that they have all of your details and they should sort it out for you.
Cheers Cameron

It's to do with the macro settings in security settings for Microsoft word, I have the same trouble, ended up ordering a couple of paper copies from DERM, now EHP.

If you do want to get some in physical form for when you go to sell or giveaway herps, follow the instructions below if you have troubles with the online line one like I do.

Just use the following link, scroll down bottom and click on Application Form: Movement Advice Request, click to save as to select where to save it, enter a better name for it, save and then open the document after saving it.
https://www.ehp.qld.gov.au/licences...ldlife/moving_native_and_exotic_wildlife.html

You may have to click the Allow editing option if it pops up up top after you open the form in word to be able to fill it in.
Once filled in you can either save it and attach it to a email to [email protected] or you can print the form out to fill it in and send it to the address that is on it, make sure to say movement advice order form for the subject of the email.
Don't forget to pay for the advice's you are ordering.

Or just ring them up and apply for a couple and do the payment in one go, is easier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back