2014 Pairings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

5potted

Reaction score
This year is starting to look very promising. I seen mating with my aussie native greens, BHPs and spotteds. My rough scales are together sleeping curled up but haven't seen any mating yet.

What does everyone else have planned?

Last edited:
nice snakes [MENTION=10894]5potted[/MENTION], here are a few of our pairings fingers crossed
151_zps763faa4d.jpg
[/IMG]
154_zps19c3d11d.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010202_zps0c54aa0e.jpg
[/IMG]
156_zps8cbb27e2.jpg
[/IMG]
P1010198_zps74c5141d.jpg
[/IMG]

I have a couple of pairings going this season.

Ones I know for sure I'll be putting together are:
3 Clutches of special jungles (hopefully they're special)
1 Clutch of Albino to Het Albino Darwins

Have seen copulation with the Darwins, but still early days with the jungles.
Will see how it goes.

This year I have pair NT BHP's ? not sure if they been doing it enough to get results...Trio of Cape Yorks as well 1 females been together with the male since Monday and their doing their thing. the other female will be introduced to the male in a couple days.

this year I have my female tri color spotted and my male blonde spotted together they've been locking up since early april

Do you get much interest in the bubs [MENTION=33537]Planky[/MENTION]

Not sure mate

first year on the pairing, but I don't see many baby's for sale. So mustn't be many people breeding them, I like them for there size

Last edited:
I have my pairs of tri colour wheatbelts, pin stripe wheatbelts and red wheatbelts all breeding at the moment. Should get some more crackers this year.

- - - Updated - - -

One of last years tri colours

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 472
Called the vet today to book an appointment as my spotted was day 36 post prelay, came home to 10 perfect eggs, typical!

My rough scale is also looking promising!

Don't mind her, it's her first time breeding, I don't think she knows quite exactly what she's doing :)

Looking good everybody! Can't wait to go buying everyone's hatchlings :D
I have a BHP pair that were only introduced an hour or so ago and already they're getting pretty cozy. If their current flirting is any indication, I might have little babies slithering around in no time ;)

Will post pictures when something exciting happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back