Fatal Error: Invalid URL

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacknife

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Anybody else having this problem?
For the last 24 hours or so roughy 25 - 33% of the time I hit a link to a page on this site it pops up.
I just go back a page and reclick and it works, but it's mighty annoying.
Anything going on with the site?

It's quite annoying for me when I'm looking through threads and when I edit my profile and stuff. Hopefully it fixes itself up

Same. I just refresh the page and then it works.

I thought it was my ifail, but every now and again it happens on my laptop. plus the snake with the twist in its neck. poor bugger

I've had the error come up after posting a quick reply a couple of times. May need to clean the database

Not a database issue.

Apologies for the delayed reply, I have passed this onto Admin

Ok, thanks for the reply. I used to see this a lot with my site and I would run a db maintenance and it solved the issue. Some of the db tables were, from memory, over quota.
Anyway, whatever it is let's hope it's fixed soon.
It would be catastrophic if the auto save feature want installed ;)

Hi Guys,

Sorry for taking so long to get onto this. I don't believe the issue is DB related - it seems to have something to do with a PHP global variable not being present when vBulletin expects it. Seems very unusual - can only find one other reference to someone with the problem. I haven't seen the issue while using the site today - has it stopped?

In any case, I am going to try an alternate configuration on the weekend to see if I can fix it once and for all.

Adam

Good luck with it. I know first hand at how frustrating it can be.

Why I am no longer allowed to send/reply a private message without being constantly forwarded the the "One More Step"? – it's so, so annoying!

Also the Captcha is really impossible to read on a small screen and it's very frustrating afterwards, the page doesn't really reload (page is blank) and the message is not sent!!

Can you fix this ASAP, please?

Cheers
RV

Hi RV, this usually happens when the PM contains a link or references some dodgy text.
You you try send me a test PM with just normal text and let me know if it occurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back