Wanting names for my new albino

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gemrock2hot

Reaction score
Hey just wanting some ideas on names for this beautiful girl that I will be getting soon.
She will be my first albino :)
rype2aba.jpg

duru2ega.jpg

My albino Darwin's name is butterball as the first time i saw him he looked like the color of butter and he was in a ball, his nick name was Satan's spawn(no guesses needed to why he was named that) until he thankfully calmed down

I'm a fan of overly humanised names, Alistar would be pretty cool because it reminds me of an albino person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im getting one on saturday and ive named him Migaloo its aboriginal for white fella :)

I'm hoping to get an Albino in the near future. When we got our Woma she didn't have a name for at least a month till she decided I was food and latched on. We ended up calling her Kohana it means swift in Sioux (American Indian) and little Flower in Japanese. It suits her to a T. I try and find what kind of personality the snake has before naming :) good luck with your new addition :)

A Harry Potter fan? Draco? he's pretty close to albino right? Blonde+pale movie characters could be a good start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back