getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q) Are you the best Parent you can be? I strive every day to be, as my Daughter deserves nothing less

A Really don't know anymore !!

Q what is your go to , to cheer up ? ( I have a spa in the back corner of the yard that goes very well with a wild turkey )
[/QUOTE]

I believe you are BTBN.....
A) My go to is my Critters and my Daughter, If I am around them I am happy :D boring I know lol
Q) What is your favorite CD of the moment? mine is Judas Priest "Pain Killer"

A. Fave cd this week lol is INXS best of.

A. 1st concert was the wiggles lol.

Q. Do u enjoy DIY projects or do u prefer to buy ready made?
I love making stuff myself :) well half half really i more like to turn something old new or create something from recycled materials :)

A. I like making things, unless it comes to renovating a house and seriously it's just easier to buy an already done one!!

Q. Are you a person who paints their house neutral colours or goes for more out there colour schemes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Q. Are you a person who paints their house neutral colours or goes for more out there colour schemes?

A: I'm not fortunate enough to be a homeowner yet, but my dream is to paint my all my walls white and have a stand out bright feature wall colour in each room which will be complimented by the decor. For example, one room will have a bright blue feature wall, with curtains, rugs, cushions, etc picking up the colour. That way I can change it around every so often without it costing a fortune :)

Q: One item you've kept since childhood?

A. I rather neutral. I have painted one greyish feature wall in our house but yeah im a fan of simple and less is more :) well when it comes to home decor i am lol.

A.Genuine tupperware mug (sippy cup) lol i got it when i was 1 and my boys all still use it now :)

Q. What did you like doing as a kid? I was always building cubby houses and climbing hey stacks or catching yabbies with my brothers. My early yrs were spent on a farm :)

Last edited:
Q. What did you like doing as a kid? I was always building cubby houses and climbing hey stacks or catching yabbies with my brothers. My early yrs were spent on a farm :)

A: My childhood was spent on a farm too! My parents and uncle & aunt own their own businesses and always worked heaps so my cousins, sisters and I always spent weekends and holidays out at our grandparents' farm. Always loved riding the postie, getting dirty, being a real kid :)

Getting up when the sun came through the windows, breakfast on the open patio watching the roos, working hard putting up fences and feeding all the animals, having a huge lunch and always ice cream after, watching Nana's soaps then cooking with her in the evening, eating small dinners and staying up late telling ghost stories.

*sigh* I really cherish my childhood and miss spending time with my sisters and cousins.

Ahh it's too early in the morning to feel so sentimental...

Q: Dream car/bike?

A: My childhood was spent on a farm too! My parents and uncle & aunt own their own businesses and always worked heaps so my cousins, sisters and I always spent weekends and holidays out at our grandparents' farm. Always loved riding the postie, getting dirty, being a real kid :)

Getting up when the sun came through the windows, breakfast on the open patio watching the roos, working hard putting up fences and feeding all the animals, having a huge lunch and always ice cream after, watching Nana's soaps then cooking with her in the evening, eating small dinners and staying up late telling ghost stories.

*sigh* I really cherish my childhood and miss spending time with my sisters and cousins.

Ahh it's too early in the morning to feel so sentimental...

Q: Dream car/bike?
A) The BAT mobile...... failing that I would settle for my old Monaro back, I was a baaadd Crystal and Husband sold it :cry:
Q) What is your ideal holiday destination? mine is anywhere remote that has great Critters and top Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back