Show us some high yellow diamonds.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least shes yellow Vixen! Shes a nice snake, a little out of the ordinary, damn you`ve got some nice snakes!

Fresh shed 18 month olds...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 100
Nice Shauno, you sure have some nice animals there with a bit of a signature look to them!

I got one of my favourites out again for a snap.

diamondHY.JPG

Thanks John! Very nice also mate, are the rosettes yellow or white in the flesh?

Cheers mate. The rosettes are yellow, but just not quite as vivid as the rest of the snake.

Very nice mate! New edition John or did you breed this one?

It's a holdback from a few seasons ago. I kept two from a good clutch and they turned out to be worth keeping.

Fresh shed 18 month olds...

both great looking Diamonds,but.....

that first one is stunning mate

if i could have a pair that looked like that,now that would be pretty amazing,as we have nothiong remotely like that over here

cheers shaun

Worley female mating

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 308
...I got one of my favourites out again for a snap.

attachment.php
That's a beautiful specimen. It reminds me that a good-looking Diamond is one of the best looking snakes around!

Thanks Bushman,

It is a remarkable specimen and it often receives a double glance as I walk by! I'd like to post some more pictures, but I seem to be having an issue with uploading images for some reason.

Meet Gold finger

Just an update of a pic I posted of a high gold an previously within this thread. The colours have absolutely popped in the last 6 months.

Attachments

• Gold finger 4 (4).jpg
    Gold finger 4 (4).jpg
    575.7 KB · Views: 128
Some very nice high yellow diamonds

Here is my female HY diamond, this will be her first year for breeding, and the two HY male diamonds across the room keep eyeing her off day after day...lol if all goes well should be good.

View attachment 3140622015-04-01 15 25 58 (2).jpg
Just a little sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back