Anyone up for a chat?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 windows one is google the other is chrome. Thanks lawra :)

- - - Updated - - -

Bedtime I have to be up at 7 so im banning myself from drinking anymore stubbies. Night all

Morning all lol Sheldoncooper! Ur poor missus, im sure she cant be that noisy :p

Lawra - i have tried everything re entering that chat room lol i give up but thanks 4 ur help! :)

I no sooner posted my call for company and fell asleep! Ha ha me was tired. Hope u all have a lovely day. Sheldoncooper.....dont work too hard :)

Morning all lol Sheldoncooper! Ur poor missus, im sure she cant be that noisy :p

Lawra - i have tried everything re entering that chat room lol i give up but thanks 4 ur help! :)

I no sooner posted my call for company and fell asleep! Ha ha me was tired. Hope u all have a lovely day. Sheldoncooper.....dont work too hard :)

Morning monty :) nah she's not that noisey. Well not all the time its just peaceful now :) I can do what I want and I love it. And im at work right now drinking coffee on the internet and reading the paper so I have no intention of working too hard :)

Lol good 4 u :) im listening 2 music straightening my hair ha ha u really wanted 2 know that im sure :p i also have a naughty 1 yr old human wrapped around my leg teething on my dress lol.

I sound like a good asset to the company don't I. Monty your working harder than me by the sound of it. And I do intend on doing some work shortly I have a lid to build for one of my enclosures. And it sounds like u need a pouch to keep him in.

Yeah....a cage would be better lol. Heeey now therez a thought lol enclosures 4 humans/kids :p (im so joking ) chat 2 u later sheldoncooper

Nah an enclosure for the animals there better behaved. I keep all my humans in the basement its stops the house getn too crowded. Enjoy your day monty :)

It may help if the site administrators fixed the chatroom. Currently the main forum list of online chatters doesn't show who is actually logged into chat. Its not been displaying for a week or two. Around the same time, I have been having troubles logging into chat from an ipad.

So would anyone like to come on in and have a chat with me tonight? Bit boring in there right now with just me inside.
Cheers Cameron

Oh cameron i would but my ipad and phone wont let me :( ive tried. Mind u i would probably bore u lol

So would anyone like to come on in tonight at all?
Cheers Cameron

The new chat room is ok. Must be a bug or something with the server because it was kicking everyone out after a period of time (not due to being idle either).

We had 5 in there at one stage last night, well done baker, you'll get the chat back to what it was eventually. Just need a few regulars to hang around in there.

New chat room is great, but still needs more users to jump on during the early hours of the morning... Didn't you know all great convos happen then :p

Anyone interested in conversing on chat? We're on now.

So is anyone going to come in and use chat or is it just me?
Cheers Cameron

Anyone online atm who could help me figure out what snake i have for years ive been told differnt things i wanna find out exatcly what it is.. And i cant upload pics it says its not a used format

To post pictures you need to go into the manage attachments buttons and upload through that. If you go onto the chat button at the bottom I can try to help you figure it out but will most likely need a picture to be 100%.
Cheers Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back