have i damaged my snake?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amynickid

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I have no reason to believe i have damaged my snake internally, but i noticed in his shed he had sperm plugs, and hes just over a year old. so i checked his cloaca. noticed some white snot like mucus. squeesed the base to what i would say wasnt dangerous and more white stuff came out. now my anxietys just worried that in the process of seeing if he was sexually mature already my anxiety is making me think what if i damaged him internally while finding the semen?
-.- help plz

From your description and with out seeing photos, i would be fairly confident in saying that the white stuff was just a bit of left over urate.

thats not what im worried about, i am worried that while chcecking i may have damaged him internally. i didnt squeeze hard. just my anxiety is worrying me.

I wouldn't be worrying, i can't imagine a gentle squeeze would do any harm. Does he seem stressed at all?

He did a lil bit but when i put him in enclosure he was exploring around and now hes chilling in his hide. it was a firm squeeze but didnt feel any thing get damaged

i wouldn't be stressing, i think you would have had quite a reaction if you had hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back