Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of keepers and breeders have and want nothing to do with crosses.You have set an arbitrary line with regard to gtp,woma etc crosses however lots of others wouldn't have their lines set so loosely.With regard to bredli crosses again lots of keepers/breeders also see plenty wrong with crossing them with other Morelia.

I haven't set any lines, I was just stating that those types of cross are seen as taboo not Bredli crosses as most jag breeders have them. I personally dont have a problem with any of the cross including gtp, womas hybrids ect because they are all just pets not wildlife...

Last edited:
I find it a bit strange that M.Bredli x M.spilota being "taboo" has come into it especially as the K brothers currently have Bredli/Mixed carpet jags and sibs advertised as excess stock.

I see there being a lot more potential with the anery gene in species and subspecies crosses than with pure coastals if it proves out. After all coastals only have so much red in them.

I was just responding to you writing that 'everyone has Morelia crosses' and 'no one sees a Bredli cross any different to a jungle coastal or coastal Darwin'.

You are entitled to have a personal opinion but please don't make out that you know what everyone else thinks as well.

You're worried about grammar on a reptile forum? Get a life

Everytime I see this thread, the grammar cop in me is itching to change anery to angry. Sooo frustrating..

Hello, whilst talking about the genes, does anyone know of a good source(s) for a list of carpet and aspitides morphs with images? I have been having a look around, but haven't found much. I have found a couple of lists of proven coastal morphs, but my brain struggles to distinguish some pattern differences so I wanted to see if there was something with the images so I can see them side-by-side.

The complete carpet python book has quite a good section on morphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back