Newbie Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that looks amazing, especially with that lighting, it makes me think of some little nook you'd actually find a snake in somewhere deep in a forest. :D

That looks awesome Lawra!

You have given me a lot of ideas for the inside of my current enclosure project :D

Hi lawra, congrats on getting this one finished, looks awesome. Steve looks so cute curled up in the water bowl, I see he's been doing that growing thing again;)

Congrats again, well done.

Thank you heaps everyone :D
[MENTION=37779]Shane73[/MENTION] yes he's growing super fast! I haven't seen him in 3 weeks (on hols still) so will probably be giant by the time I get back :)
[MENTION=39510]Shane09[/MENTION] I look forward to seeing pics of your enclosure project :) Glad I could help!

That enclosure is absolutely fantastic and you have done a brilliant job!! The woma is very cute too :)

Hi Lawra,

Was wondering what exact products you used for the rendering process? Am i the process in building my own rock wall and am not 100% sure what to use.

Cheers

Hi [MENTION=39686]GamblingCobra[/MENTION] I used Dunlop Acrylic Render - at $13 for 20kg I figured I couldn't go wrong :) it was recommended by [MENTION=16369]J-A-X[/MENTION] aka The DIY Godmother

Snapped this pic of Steve a couple of nights ago, I was so excited to see him making use of the wall!!!

10576838_703599069711539_424224124_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back